☮︎︎ZABUZA MOMOCHI☮︎︎

Sasuke and Sakura ducked, Naruto was already down, so I pushed The Troll towards the ground before getting down myself. A huge blade flew over our heads, before wedging itself into a tree. The cow dude from earlier landed on its handle.

Kakashi-Sensei stepped up, "Well, well, if it isn't Zabuza Momochi, rogue ninja from the Village Hidden in the Mist." Naruto ran forward, only to be stopped by Sensei, You're in the way. Get back."

"But why?" Naruto asked.

"He's not like those other ninja. He's in a whole other league. If he's our opponent, I'll need this." His hand moved up to his headband, "this could be treacherous."

"Kakashi of the Sharingan Eye, did eye get that right?" The Zabuza guy asked.

Sasuke and I showed faces of shock.

Sharingan? But Sasuke, Itachi and Obito are the only living members I know of. Kakashi-Sensei has no features of an Uchiha. It was probably transported. Yeah, that has to be it?

Sasuke glanced over to me and I quickly returned to normal.

"It's too bad, huh?" Zabuza questioned Kakashi, "but you'll have to hand over the old man."

"Quick! Manji formation." Sensei ordered us, "protect thee bridge builder, and stay out of this fight. I taught you teamwork, now it's time to use it." He lifted his head band, revealing his sharingan.

He only has one, just like Obito said he would.

"Well, looks like I get to see the sharingan in action. This is an honor."

"Everyone keeps saying, 'sharingan, sharingan.' Will someone please tell me what a sharingan is?" Naruto quickly asked.

"Sharingan." Sasuke started, "A rare power that resides in the eyes."

"The user of this visual jutsu, or doujutsu, can instantly see and comprehend any genjutsu, taijutsu, and ninjutsu, and reflect the attack back on the attacker." I explained.

Sasuke continued, "the sharingan is a special, rare form of doujutsu."

"However, there's more to a sharingan than that." I said.

"A lot more." Sasuke stated.

"You got it right, kids," said Zabuza, "but you only scratched the surface. The sharingan can analyze an opponent's technique, and then copy if yk the smallest detail." Fog started filling the air around us. "As for you, Jounin, in the assassination unit of the hidden mist, we had a standing order to destroy you on sight. Your profile was in our bingo book. It called you, 'The man who copied over 1,000 jutsu.' Kakashi, the Copy Ninja."

"Wow! That's so cool!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Enough talking." Says the man wearing cow clothing, "I need to exterminate the old man, now."

The four- five of us ran to guard The Troll with kunai in hand.

"So I'll have to eliminate you first, eh, Kakashi? So be it."

To be completely honest, I zoned out for most of the fight. Tobi and Dei-Dei's fights are more interesting than this. I'm not completely zoned out though. I'm still aware of my surroundings. I've noticed the fog is getting thicker, but I don't say anything about it. I started paying attention when I was whacked with a tail.

"8 points." I heard Zabuza's voice say.
"What's that?" Sakura asked.

"Larnyx, Spine, lungs, liver, jugular, subclavian artery, kidneys, heart. Now which will be my kill point?"