Chapter 6

I take a deep breath and walk into the motel, looking down at the napkin. I walk into the elevator and hit the floor Justin wrote on the napkin and it takes me up. When it gets to the floor I walk out, fixing my hair as I walk down to his room. I get to it and pause at the door before I knock.

     But before I can knock, the door opens and I jump back, making Justin laugh. I roll my eyes and notice he's only wearing swimming trunks and a towel is over his arm. I scan over his body, not able to stop my eyes from wondering. I look back up at his face and he smirks. "Walk with me", he says, walking off. I close his door for him and hurry down the hallway, following after him.

    We walk into the pool room and he lays the towel down on one of the chairs, ignoring the gasps he got when he walked in. He turns to me and smiles, then walks over to the pool and dives into it. I look around awkwardly then decide to sit on the edge of the pool, crisscrossed. He comes out of the water and swims over to me. "Lesson 1, when a fan does something totally outrageous, what do you do?", he says. I just stare at him, not knowing what to say. "You pretend it didn't happen". I nod my head in understanding and he goes back under, coming up a few seconds later.

    "Second lesson, what do you do when a fan starts crying?", he asks. I pull my legs up to my chest. "Okay, so, You are a pretty amazing guy so I'm gonna say you're gonna have a couple of fans break down. Just think of something happy and then hug them. Tell them you love them then, tell them a joke or something". I smile at him, liking his answer to the question.

     He gets out of the pool and walks over to get his towel and comes over to sit with me, putting his feet in the water. I look over when a bunch of people with cameras run into the room. Obviously the paparazzi but Justin chooses to ignore them. Until of course, they start running there mouth. He asks to see my phone and he calls someone. A few seconds later people come in and usher the people out. Well, ok. "Stand up", Justin commands. I stand up and so does he. I notice how tall he is and how many tattoos he has. Stop Cameron, stop checking him out. "Okay, I'm gonna give you an example of different fangirls, ok?". I nod my head and he comes closer to me and imitates a bunch of girls.

   Some friendly, some weird, some freaky, some awkward, and some super sweet. "Do you think you're ready?', he asks me. I nod my head and he smiles proudly. "Me too. I have an interview and shit tomorrow, but you have my number so call or text me at anytime. Or if you need me to come pick you up, I'll be there". I nod my head and he slings the towel over his shoulder.

    I walk out of the pool room after I say my goodbyes to Justin and walk to the elevator. My phone dings again, and again, and again, until it's just blowing up. Hundreds of tweets.  Claiming that all I did was use Justin to get fame. Pretending I hate him. And that I should feel ashamed and just stop Youtube. I shake my head but can't keep myself from reading on. Some things actually hurting. I end up feeling the hurt in my heart, not able to hide it. The elevator doors open and people look at me weird. I run out, the tears pouring down my face. I run up the stairs to Justin's motel room, knowing right now, I shouldn't be alone.

   I pound on his door and he comes out in only basketball shorts and his hair is all messy and wet. He sees that I've been crying and pulls me in for a tight hug and I sob into his chest.