Chapter 3

"Are you coming to Vidcon?", I read the question from Twitter. At the moment I am doing a Q and A. "As a matter of fact I am! I won't have a table thing but you can find me walking around and stuff. So you can still get pictures and autographs and just talk to me. So that'll be awesome. I'm excited for it".

"Next question, @Hilaryluvscheddar asks why do you hate Justin Bieber so much". I sigh and shake my head. "Guys, can't we get over this? I made a video about it, isn't that enough? Please just drop the whole subject". I move on to the next question, not bothering to actually answer the question.

"Final question, Who's your favorite Youtuber?", I read. "Well! This is hard. But.. I'm gonna say Troye Sivan!". I end the video my usual way and then upload the video to my laptop, edit, then post. Like usual of course.

I go downstairs and find my mom watching tv. She looks at me then makes a disgusted noise. I roll my eyes at her and walk to the kitchen. I get out my favorite flavored water and drink it. Then sit on the stool at the counter and scroll through Twitter. Well, I guess my video was posted. I go to Justin Bieber's profile and see if people are still posting my videos to him. Yep, they do.

So many. I groan and my little brother comes in the room and looks up at me. "Bubby! Whas wrong??", he says sadly. I just shake my head and my evil sister Jamie comes in and looks at me weird.

"I can't believe how much of an ungrateful bitch you are", she says. I shrug and she sticks her tongue out at me. "I'm kidding really. If I worked so hard on my videos just to have some ass hole say something then get useless people, I'd be pissed". I look at her in shock. Really? She sees where I'm coming from? This is insane! I get up and tweet.

@JustinBieber: I can actually say thank you now. I give you credit for adding at least something in my siblingship #thanksforbeinganasshole.

I hit post and smile.