Chapter 6

I walk into my motel and look around. The woman behind the desk greets me. I smile and check in.  She gives me my key and I go on up to my room and put my things away. I finish and call a cab. I refuse to lose any explore time. I grab my sunglasses and cell phone then go down and wait for my cab. It comes and I get in.

   I ask the driver to take me to the most amazing place in the area. He takes me beach. I thank him, pay, then get out. I look around and see an amusment park or something just a little ways from the beach. I walk out onto the sand and look around, enjoying the beautful ocean.

    Someone runs into me and I fall. I get up and brush myself off. I look to see who the person who ran into me was. I see his face when he turns around. He has brown hair with blonde highlights, much like Zayn Malik's from one direction. He had the coolest eyes. Brown with splashes of red and blue, which I found pretty amazing. He was skinny and had an amazing face. Wow.. that was a blunt statement.

   He aplogizes and I shake him off. "I'm Alex", he says, extending his hand. I smile and shake his hand. "I'm here for Vidcon. By here, I mean in LA. I'm a very popuar youtuber". I nod my head in understanding and we sit and start talking.

    After a while I get tired of seeing the beach and exchange numbers with Alex, then leave. I walk to some stores and by absolutely nothng.

    I continue to keep walking and walking. I end up in a starbucks. I order my favorite drink, pay, then sit down to drink it. I scroll through twitter as I do so and see all kinds of tweets to Justin.

    @justinbieber are you in LA?

   @justinbieber I saw you getting off the plane omg!

   Ugh, that means he's around here. I swear if he even... Before I can finish my thoughts, someone sits down at the table... Bieber. "Hey", he greets. I stare at him in shock. "I wanted to talk to you about something that has been bothering me an awful lot". I nod and he continues talking.

    "Well, you don't know the real me", he continues. I scoff. "No, give me a chance. I know it seems that I'm an awful person and that I am trying to ruin your career but I'm not!". I roll my eyes and he groans. "Dude! I'll tell you what. You aren't prepared for vidcon. Rumor has it you're getting your own table. You definitely aren't prepared. Fangirls are demons. Trust me, you need my help". He writes something down on a napkin then hands it to me. "If you decide you want my help, this is my motel and my room number. Hope to see you there". Then he gets up and leaves.