Chapter 7

"Why is everyone so mean", I whisper as Justin plays with my hair. Nothing else would calm me down so Justin asked if I wanted to cuddle and I agreed. So, we're watching The Little Mermaid on his bed. We're not laying down completely so it's quite appropriate. "And why is Ariel such a bitch? That dude isn't even that cute". Justin chuckles lightly.

"I can't answer the second question but, I think the reason for the anger is because people are jealous. Not because you hang out with me, but I think maybe it's because they see maybe, how I look at you", He says. I turn my head to look at him. "How I look in your eyes and you don't notice. Or how sometimes when you're not looking I look at your lips". He leans forward and presses his lips to mine.

********************************

I jolt up and look around. It was just a dream. But I don't remember falling asleep. I go to my contacts and look for Justin's, trying to see how long I was really asleep. I find it and click the call button before I can think. He answers. "Justin. I fell asleep. I can't remember what happened or what was a dream or.. I don't really know what's going on", I say.

"Cameron, you're in my motel room. You fell asleep almost automatically when I let you in the room. I told you to lay on the bed while I take a shower and you did. When I came back you were asleep. So, I laid in the floor. If you don't believe me, lean over the bed and check on the right side", he explains. I do what he says and I see a pillow and blankey laying on the floor and smile.

"Justin, you really, really didn't have to do that. You could have told me to go back to my own motel room and sleep there. You shouldn't have slept in the floor. By the way, were are you?", I reply. He comes out of the bathroom, phone in hand and he has a nice looking shirt on and skinny jeans. "Oh, Found you". He chuckles and hangs up the phone and I do the same.

"Why were you so freaked? Did you have a bad dream or something?", he asks. I shake my head and he shrugs and takes his phone from the dresser and sticks it in his back pocket. He goes over to the closet and takes some stuff out and throws them at me. I pick them up and see it's a shirt, jeans, and underwear. "You have to be at Vidcon in less than an hour. Hurry your ass up". I gasp and grab the clothes and run to the bathroom.

I take a quick shower and throw on the clothes and style my hair, then come out of the bathroom. "You look nice", Justin says smiling. I smile back and thank him, then we leave. He drops me off at the thing and tells me to text him when I wanna leave.

I go in and meet a ton of people. It goes all wonderfully until a teenage girl walks up to me. "OH MY GOD! YOU HAVE JUSTIN BIEBER'S SHIRT ON!", She yells and points at me.