Chapter 4

I put my clothes into a bag and sing Here's To Never Growing Up by Avril Lavinge. Which is my all time favorite song. I should do a cover. Ha. NOT. My sister comes into my room and sits down on the bed. "Have you checked Twitter?", she asks. I shake my head. "Everyone is blowing up about you thanking Justin. Even a couple of celebrities". I groan.

"Wonderful, all I need is another famous person talking about me. This kills me", I say. She nods her head in agreement and I sigh. "But I'm not gonna let it get to me". Jamie rolls her eyes at me and I throw a shirt at her. She catches it. "Okay now give it back. That's my favorite shirt". She laughs and tosses it to me.

"It sucks that I can't go with you", She says. I nod my head and sigh. I'm actually going alone. No parents or anyone that I know going with me. It's cheaper that way. And I'm all for cheap. I am a little nervous though. Las Angeles. Not knowing anyone. Which is absolutely insane.

Jamie hugs me and then leaves the room. I pick up my lit up phone and check it. I have a new follow. Justin Bieber. Surprise, surprise. I follow him back, just to be friendly. I check the time and see that it's late and I have to get up early. I finish putting my stuff in my bag then put on my jammys and get in bed. I put my phone on charge on my bed side table and go to sleep. Only to be awaken by my phone lighting up, probably an hour later. I groan and check my phone. I slide down my notifications and click on the newest. It's a DM on Twitter.

Justin Bieber: Hey, I was wondering if you where going to Vid-con tomorrow.

My mouth drops open. Holy shit, why would he ask me that? And does he not get the hint? I'm not a fan of him, whatsoever. I don't like him, I don't really hate him, but I don't like him.

I reply back.

Me: Yeah, I am. Leaving tomorrow morning actually. Why?

I sigh and put the phone down, knowing I'll just have to pick it up again in a few minutes. Or so that's what I thought. I felt myself start dozing off, and still my phone didn't light up, So I just went on to sleep. My phone didn't light back up.

In the morning, my phone alarm comes on and I get up. I go and take a shower, put on some skinny jeans and my galaxy looking sweater and my black vans. Then style my hair. I finish putting everything I need in my bag then take it down stairs. Momma is waiting on me. She hugs me and tells me my plane leaves in a little while.

She takes me to the airport then leaves, after sobbing and hugging me. I walk to the line, hand my past port to the woman then get on my plane. I sleep on the plane. Watch some movies. Read some books. Then I'm there.

I get off the plane and get my bag. I look around. "I'm actually here".

(A/N: Picture of the sweater Cameron wore on the side :D)