Paramour

( WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT. CHAPTERS MAY INCLUDE THEMES, LANGUAGE, DRUGS, SEX, AND HORROR THAT ARE STRICTLY NOT ADVISED FOR YOUNG VIEWERS. )

par·a·mour
/ˈperəˌmo͝or/

- a lover, especially the illicit partner of a married person

╌╌╌╌╌

⎡ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐔𝐌 ⎦

Kim Euijin was a girl who always longed for affection. Because of the hatred she receives from everyone, it seemed like the world was against her. She was already judged before she could even speak.

She felt like falling apart, until she saw the only eyes who looked at her with adoration. She met Lee Minho, the kind and handsome man who's simply the epitome of a man that everyone wants.

Euijin tried hard to get his attention, and when she finally did? Oh, did it change her life.

╌╌╌╌╌

⎡ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 ⎦

+ This book is a work of fiction. Any characters, places, or events included in the story do not represent anyone or anything in real life.

+ There are a lot of triggers regarding death, sex, adultery, and suicide in this story if you have any concerns. Please proceed otherwise.

+ This book is not proofread and will most likely consist of grammatical errors and confusing storyline.

+ Always remember to be kind in the comments!

+ DMs are open for any concerns regarding this book.

╌╌╌╌╌

⎡ 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐓-𝐔𝐏 ⎦

page color ! white

font ! serif / source sans pro

font size ! second smallest

reading mode ! scroll

━━━━━

Copyright©2021heatheringwithyouu