Finale

The once ever-so lit room were only filled with the rays of light coming from the open windows. the curtains flew as air hits it, giving a silent noise to the lonely apartment.

"..euijin?" minho called, carefully opening the wooden door of the room.

when they met earlier, he felt guilty. it wasn't that he felt like he was responsible to what euijin have become..

because he was indeed responsible for it.

he couldn't deny his conscience so he went to euijin's home, a place he's familiar far too well than he should've. he hopes that they could have a proper closure.

but that will never happen and he knows it, he knew that euijin never meant what she said.

he knew she never wanted to stop what was going on between them. maybe she just knew that it was very wrong, and that she needed to do what's right.

despite noticing those facts, minho never took action, because everything was in favor for him. he thought that sooner or later, euijin would move on.

but when he saw her withering state that day near the cafè, he couldn't help but worry.

he likes her, there was no doubt. but he just couldn't get himself to give what she wanted...

what she needed.

minho sighed, pushing all of those guilty thoughts aside as he walked towards the neat bed in the corner of the room.

he sat there for a minute, eyes wandering around the room while he awaited for euijin's presence. minutes felt like seconds as he gets distracted with the features of euijin's bedroom.

euijin always had an eye for designing, and this talent showed its potential right on this apartment where she shelters.

minho noticed the aesthetic she had given the bedroom, it truly gave a warm aura. white walls decorated with paintings and photos, polished wooden furnitures, and to top it all, beautiful roses bloomed from a clear vase just by the bedside table.

from the biggest features, to the littlest details, euijin always took importance. she never failed to impress eyes. her design was easy to the eyes, but never tiring to see.

just like her.