Inside the box

What he saw inside the both made in blink with surprise...

It was a crown that was a mix of his crown and nightmares crown

It certainly surprised him, he didn't even think there would be crowns like his and nightmare.

He carefully picked the crown up and then it disappeared, he blinked with a hint of confusion before he shrugged it off and started walking into the bathroom to put the box up in for now until he had a spot to put it.

He glanced at the mirror and away before his eye lights shot back up to the mirror.

Wait..when did the crown he picked up and disappeared appear on top of his crown? And how it it staying there without falling off? Dream thought with a hint of surprise and confusion.

He reached up and grabbed the new crown and pulled it away with a curious look, he blinked and it was right back on his head again..

Strange...he thought and decided to leave it there for now as he got up.

He was pretty confused as to why the crown keep going back to his head, but he decided to shrug it off for now and think about it later after he got some sleep. Dream thought and headed to his room after putting the box up.

He laid down and covered himself, wondering when exactly his multiverse will find him before drifting off.

The next morning, the box was gone when Dream checked it and he frowned. Hmm...strange... he thought.

Everything's been a bit off since he's got here and now it's even more off with the crown that's a mix between his brothers and his... along with that book he read a few days ago..he should see if there's a part two to it since that's how it ended...

So he went to the library today...and found nothing.. there wasn't a part two...he even asked the librarian and they told him that was the only part. So Dream headed back to the apartment, passing by the kids he helped the first day here.

So Dream walked into his apartment room and sat down on the bed to think about it all.

So for the book, the god was similar to ink and error but combined...and maybe the voice was like errors but a lot worse? Dream thought tilting his head thoughtfully...so if there was a god similar to inks be error behind..was there one like him and nightmare? Was that why the crown looked like a mix between himself and his brothers?

Dream thought tilting his head again, thinking.

Hmm he will see if he can find more about this god.. but he doubts he will since there aren't any other parts but maybe there are rumors of myths on the internet? Dream thought a bit hopeful since he's pretty curious about it all.

Maybe he will find more over the next few days...

~back to dreams multiverse~

They have gotten a lot closer to finding Dream now since they are very close to finishing the machine.

Nightmare was finally starting to relax a bit at that.

They will finally be getting Dream back...

It took them another week or two and it will be finished.

Nightmare thought excited at seeing his brother. He doesn't know how longs it's been for Dream but he really wants to see Dream since he's missed his other half...

~two weeks later~

And it was finally finished...so nightmares gang and the star sans went into it with sci. He was there to help things get going a lot more smoothly.

And they turned it on and started it, having the magic lock onto their dream and the machine started pulling them their multiverse after multiverse. Luckily they had a home button so they can immediately go home... sci thought grateful have put that on.

Soon..they will meet Dream....

A deity took a look at them and shook their head, yikes...they aren't going to end up exactly where they want to...

___*___*___*____*___*_____*____*___
Finished with 694 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Xxxx