Let Me Love You

August POV

D: He did it Again August

Me: It's okay baby I got you now

D: "sniffs" okay

Me: I love you D

D: Thank You

I know y'all confused but let me tell you the story Alpha Cheated on D and she came to me it got heated and we ended up having sex. She didn't want to break it off with me so we texted and all. Then Alpha cheated again and she came to me and stayed for about two weeks and she met my mom and nieces. Then her and Alpha made up and got back together and he cheated so here we are now.

Me: D let me love you. Let me be there for you through evettjing, let me be the one you wake up to everymoring. Let me be the last one you see everynight. Let me tell you how beautiful you are let me tell you that your my one and only let me call you mine. He doesn't deserve you but I think I do. So what do you say ma will you be my girl.

D: Yes baby yes. But I have to tell you something

Me: what is it

D: I'm pregnant

Me: I'm so happy she doesn't have to be mine but I'll treat her that way

D: I'm so happy you said that but how you k ow its a girl.

Me: Trust me I know.

D: lls really

Me: Yes where ya bags

D: Didn't bring any but I'll go get them

Me: I'll go with you

D: Okay

*

*

*

*

* Alapha's House

D'Asia POV

We went in and I saw that hoe smiling sitting o the couch and Alpha I the kitchen. I went upstairs and got all my stuff. I called August to help me so we could just leave but Alpha came up the stairs.

Alpha: Can we talk

Me: There's nothing to talk about come on bae

Alpha: So you wit him now I didn't say anything I just gave August my stuff to put in the car.

Me: Goodbye Alpha

He grabbed my arm But I snatched it back.

Me: Enjoy your hoe

With that I left and got in the car