Time Past

D'Aisa
9months later

Well y'all a lot has happen in two months.
Flash Back
Aug: Hold dat shit girl
We went to the bedroom and he slammed me on the bed. He exited me and went down for a snack. Flicking his tongue in and out of me. I cooted away a Lil bit that was no use.
Aug: Don't run baby girl
He wrote his full name with his tongue driving me crazy I couldn't take it no more and came and August licked it all up not missing a drop.

*Outside The Door*
Bree: oh shit they is really getting it in
Jay: Aug fucking DAT pussy up something I want to do to you
Bree: Ard beat you to the shower

*Back in The Room*
August: mmm bae you taste good
Me: Its dem fruit smoothies i be drinking
I said with a smile. Afterwards we went to sleep hearing jay and Nybree in the guest room. Ewww.

*The Next Morning*
I woke up and empty bed. And a text from August.

Auggie: Babe I went to go get us some breakfast love you

Babe : Love you too and thx baby.

Auggie:

     Miss you!   

Babe:
✨✨
✨✨
✨✨
✨✨
✨✨
AllYouNeedIsLove

Auggie:: Baby when I get home I want you naked that's and order.

I did just as August wanted and waited for him. About five minutes later August waked into the bedroom. It was pitch black cause I turned out all the light.
Strip I said I a stern voice. I had put on a sexy police uniform.
August Laughed but he did strip.
*Flash Back Over*

Now lay on the bed I said in my sexy voice. Haha

I handcuffed him to the headboard. I saw how excited he was and with him laying there naked I was getting wetter and wetter. August bit his lip and that made me crazy. I turned on the music and started dancing for him. I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and threw it. I took off my skrit. And I unhooked my bra and I threw it at him then I slowly took down my panties. I combed on top of august riding him. He groaned and I unlocked the handcuffs. He the took over and y'all know what happened next.