Party Party Party Party

Don't watch video just listen to it. For the Nobody's POV. 

August

I knew she was horny I did. But people were here for the party so we went downstairs to everybody already in the pool. I went over to Jay and Marvin and the boys from the trap. They was passing the blunt around So I hopped in the rotation.

D'Asia

Me ,Nybree, Ka'Nasia, and the girls. Let me introduced yall.

London 18, (Lo off BGC s13)

Kimmy 20, ( Asia of BGC s13)

Now y'all know each other. Well the girls and I were playing I never when August and the boys walked over.

Aug: Wasssup babe

Me: Hey babbbbbby

I slurred my words a Lil

Aug: Y'all want to play a game

Bree: Sure What game

Jay: We have to throw a ball in the drink the team that loses takes off a piece of clothing.

Lo&Im: We out

Sean: Ayee Lo can I get yo number.

They all left out talking.

We was still gon play we went down to the basement.

Me: What dies the winner get

Aug&jay: LAP DANCE

All I could do was laugh cause I knew they were serious.

Nybree

Oh shit niggas was determined

to get that lap dance. Im so competive so yall know i want to win. I hate loosing ireally do and im not a good loser either. I cant wait for Jay to be shaking dat ass for me. Ha Ha Ha Ha.

August

I'm getting this damn lap dance from D. Damn I can't wait. Cause a nigga sexually frustrated foreal. So I need this and when I get it I swear I'm gonna put in work. D con be sore for weeks.

My baby looked so good and its like she been teasing a nigga. Watch I'm determined to win so I can get another twerk session. But more this time. D gonna be pregnant and I want to purpose to her and its gonna be a bog one but Shhhhhhh don't tell her.

Jay

Wassup my niggas long time no see. Me and Aug gon win cause well you know     

Nobody's POV

Everybody went downstairs. August and Jay had already set up so we started. D'Asia and Nybrer vs August and Jay.

August: I'm gonna love when you put that outfit on for me baybeh

D: Shut yo NOLA ass up and let's play.

The game started and the boys won first.

Nybree: Damnmit y'all cheated

D: Right

Aug: Naw y'all just mad

Jay: Right now

Aug&Jay: STRIP!!

They took off there shirts and then played another round. The boys lost this time so they took off they shirts.

Aug: Next point wins

Nybree: Stfu

Jay: Ayee bae you mad or NAH

D: Can we just play so y'all can lose.

Aug: Leggo

They played the last round and the boys won so now Bree and D had to find a song to dance to.

D: We can do the dance to Anything

Bree: Ard let's go.

The boys sat in there chairs waiting for the girls to come downstairs. They walked down there in lingerie. D had oh pink and black lace. Bree had on white lace.

They placed and they slowly grinded. Never losing eye contact. They poped and drop not fast and not slow but just right. August moved his hands along D's body. D felt August get hard as she danced along to the beat until he couldn't take no more. August picked her up bridal style.

Aug: Everybody get tf out unless you want to hear screaming all night.

August POV

I carried D upstairs and threw her on the bed.

Me: Strip

She did as good but when it down to the heels I stopped her.

Me: Leave those on

She nodded then I turned on the music. I walked over to her attacking her with kisses. Rubbing her til she coulndt take it. I went deep inside her making her go crazy it was like dat all night,til 7am then it stopped and went sleep. I bet my baby be pregnant.