My Nigga

August

I went to open it and when I did I saw D'Asia in my face. She was hella fine and got thicker.

D: My nigga you gon let me in

Me: Y-yea D how you been

D: Fine and you

Me: I'm good I been missing you and that night you didn't let me explain.

D: I know I know that's why I im here to make it right.Jay told me everything but I still needed a break I just couldn't do it.

Me: oh well the kids are in the back

D: okay thanx

I walked outside to see Emani and D playing together.I felt like the happiest man in the world. I missed D so much it was like Empire Cookie went away and left Lusious. And then she came back it was life. Yes ever seen D left I been watching it. I went over to D and hugged her from behind.
Me: I missed you so much
I whisperd in her ear. She turned around and kissed me. Then Sevyn weird ass walked over.
Sevyn: August wtf you doing with this hoe
D: Bitch who you calling a hoe. I'm the mother of his child. Who are you.
Sevyn: His girlfriend
D: Bitch I bet yall ain't even had sex yet and your his girlfriend very funny.
Me: Ummm Sevyn she right we haven't even had sex and we barely touch eachother the only reason I was with you was because I missed D sorry  but its over.
She stormed out and D just laughed. I'm glad to have her back fr fr.

D'Asia
That bitchad me fucked up calling me a how fuck she mean. Yes y'all I'm back. And y'all  need  get hip fr.

*Flashback*
I was in the car crying. I had been in the car for about four hours. I was hungry so I stopped at a Dinner. I was eating when a girl walked up to me. It felt like I had known her for years.
??: Hi are you okay
Me: Yea I just had a bad day and I have no where to go
??: I'm princess and I know theres more.
I told her everything.
P: you come with me D
I followed her in my car and we pulled up to this big ass house. I got out my car and she lead me to the house . We went inside.
P: Daddy I have someone i want you to meet. Her father walked out and looked at me.
P: This is my daddy King and Daddy this is-
King: D'Asia
Me; How do you know my name.
King: Was yo momma name nicole and your step father name Andrew
Me: Yes and Stepfather???
King: How old are you????
Me: 19
King: I'm your Daddy
I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I thought Andrew was my daddy.
Me: Why didn't you take me when I went through all those homes and shit
King: Because I couldn't the system wouldn't let me
I ran to him and hugged him I was so happy that I had family more than my brother.
King: I always looked for you I even had a room for you and I bought clothes. But inturned it into a guest room you can stay in it if you would like.
Me: Thank D-daddy
King:Your welcome sweetheart *End Of Flashback*
So that's how I spent my year kinda. I learned my daddy was the biggest drug lord in the state and my sister did work for him. She's the boss if one of his Traps.
After the party I went to bed with August well not to bed but y'all know what went down. It was a big reunion. .