Really...

Are you kidding me... He had to say that. Of all the times to say it now.

Tara rose from her chair in complete annoyance and stormed out of the lunch room. "How could he." She said quietly underneath her breath. " I trusted him. And he said that. Out loud in front of him."

"I'm done."

* a week earlier*

Hayes walks up with his 6 foot and muscular stature to his best friend Tara's locker. "Comeeeee onnnnn T! I don't wanna be late. Again!" " whatever we were only late because of you. You just had to stop for your captain crunch frappe. Soo shush your mouth." Its the first week of school and of their senior year. Well their picture perfect senior year. And nothing. I mean nothing can come between best friends and a dream.

Hayes is your normal looking jock but he's got a big heart. Literally he's a teddy bear. Okay not literally. But anyway he's smart, funny and absolutely adores Tara and her sisters.  He's got black hair with caramel colored skin and emerald green eyes. If you look to long you may just be entwined in the emotions they hold inside. There's always a secret even your best friend will never know. He's adopted and he never will tell anyone why.

But if you knew you wouldn't blame him.

Tara is 5'3 rather rambunctious curves and boy can she dance. Let's be real she's the perfect athlete but you wouldn't know it with her humble up bringing. Her smile can make mountains jump and a black whole light up. And everyone knows it but her. She's a perfectionist.

And can never be good enough.

They know one another's worlds but the refuse to see that they are the axis of the others. The reason they continue to go round.

He likes her
She likes him.
Everyone see it.
Except for them.