•Chapter 15•

Mack's POV

"Sweetie. Can you come down here? I have some news." My mom yelled up the stairs.

"Yeah. One sec." I yelled back. I just finished getting ready for the day. I was wearing on a green Starbucks top with jean short shorts and white converse. I had a bow in my hair, some stackable rings, and two Pandora bracelets on my left wrist. It was Friday and school didn't start for another hour.

"What is it?" I asked when I got downstairs. My mom and dad were sitting at the kitchen table talking and drinking coffee.

"Well. Your dad just got a new and better job in California. SO WE'RE MOVING!" My mom yelled excitedly.

I was frozen in my spot. Moving? But all of my friends were here. I guess that I should be excited since we were moving to California.

"We will pick you up early from school so that you can come home and pack up all of your things. We leave Sunday." my mom said. I nodded and walked back upstairs.

I put all of the guys and girls excluding Mikey in a group convo.

M: I'm moving to Cali on sunday

Vic: OMG NO U CNT LEAVE!!!

N: ur kidding me right PLEASE SAY UR KIDDING

Mad: nooooo omg i cnt leave us U CNT

M: i am i just found out

J: u just made me saddd :(((

T: me tooo

M: im srry guys i dnt wanna go but my dad got a better job over there

Vin: this isnt fair omg they cnt take u away can they?

J: ur on of my shopping besties tho:(

Vic: yea wats gonna happen to the shoppin trio

M: it will b the shoppin double and i rlly dnt wanna leave u guys either but i dnt rlly hve a choice

L: we hve to hang out tomorro one last time b for u leave

M: i wish i could but i cnt i hve to pack up all of my stuff

J: we'll help girly we can hang out at ur plc overnight if thts ok with ur parents

M: they probably wnt care and thanks

Mad: wat abt mikey?

No one answered. Leave it to Madison to say something awkward.

M: he doesnt matter anymore i hvent talked to him in months anyways

N: hes gonna find out

M: u guys cnt tell him then i dnt want him knoin tht im moving

Vin: ok we wnt tell him

J: wat vinny said

M: ok ill c u guys in school byee

Everyone texted their goodbyes. I can't believe that I'm moving. It just doesn't seem real and everything just seems to happen so fast.

I pushed away the thoughts. I don't need them in my head during school. I grabbed my backpack and walked to school.

When I got to class, I was attacked with hugs from all of my friends. The rest of the class looked at me weirdly especially the popular crew. Chrissy was making out with her boyfriend and the rest of them were talking to each other. When everyone let go of me, I locked eyes with Mikey for a split second but it was enough for me to know how he felt. Sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N yay two updates in a row. But yeah this story is going to end soon and I'm on break right now so I may finish this story by the end of my break and then I'll start another story.