•Chapter 6•

Mack's POV

~1 week later~

This past week has been the best. Chloe and I caught up and our friendship is strong again, but I haven't talked to Mikey a lot since the hide and seek incident. We would text sometimes but he just would read my message and stop replying. Did I do something wrong?

I hope that I didn't because I wouldn't be able to live with myself. We've been best friends since forever and also the fact that I have a crush on him.

I was at home and just laying on my bed so I decided to text him once again.

'Hey Mikey. Wats up?' I texted. I saw that he read the text a minute later but didn't respond.

'R u mad at me?' I texted again. Again, he read it but didn't answer.

'I'm planning a get together at the park later.' I typed. He read it and finally replied.

'I'll b there' I read. I sighed in relief. At least he isn't mad at me. I texted everyone else and they all said that they were coming.

Victoria, Nick, and I planned out everything that we were gonna do. We decided to have a kind of picnic thing and everyone was going to bring something. Afterwards we were gonna go go carting and then we were all gonna go to a hotel that we booked and sleep there.

Yup. We have this ALL planned out.

I texted everyone the plans and they all said what they were gonna bring for the picnic.

I laid down on my bed and sighed. Is Mikey mad at me?

Mikey's POV

I feel bad for not talking to Mack, but I just needed to think. I NEEDED to tell her my feelings for her. Soon. And I think that maybe I should tonight.

I just hope that she feels the same way about me.

Mystery POV

She won't take him away from me. I deserve him more than she does. I'll just have to make sure that she doesn't take him away. I will do anything, and I mean ANYTHING to make him mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N sorry this is really short but I wanted to make everything in one big chapter later. 😬

Comment who you guys think the mystery POV is.

The picture is of Mack's room:)

Thanks for 40 reads and 8 votes. Follow me.