Chapter 13: Dungeons and Dummies

(I don't own konosuba or any of the pictures here)

Narrator PoV:

Quest: Explore a nearby dungeon!

"No no don't want to! I absolutely don't want to!"

"You have to."

With your new skills, your party was finally able to take on a dungeon

"Didn't you say something like 'I will do anything, even carry luggage, but please don't abandon me!' when I let you in the party?"

"We got a mansion now, it's not like we have to worry about rent!"

"Are you retarded? Or is your intelligence exclusive to spell casting? It's not our mansion. We can be kicked out at any time if the owner wants to."

Unfortunately, a certain mage who hates dungeons was sitting next to you with her legs crossed and hugging her staff tightly, trying everything in her power to convince Kazuma into changing his mind

"My kind friend YunYun... Surely my good reliable comrade who has always been by my side will help me?"

"No, we are supposed to be rivals! R-right? Ahhhh anyway it's not like we have a better choice Megumin, stop being so stubborn."

"You really are useless."

After putting tears in YunYun's eyes, Megumin turned her head around hurriedly

"Y/N... My fellow student"

"You know I am a rogue right? This is my number one job."

"Aqua?"

Aqua, who was resting her head on the table, lazily raised her head and replied in a deadpan tone:

"Money."

The words 'Dar' escaped her lips though Megumin remained silent after seeing the last person fantasizing about the creatures one would commonly find inside dungeons.

"What's so bad about dungeons anyway?"

"Don't you understand Y/N? Dungeons are dark places where Explosion magic can't be used. If I go into one I will be totally useless!"

"But you don't even need to get in. You can stay outside and simply ready Explosion in case there is a strong foe hiding in the forest along the way."