Chapter 5: My explosion academia

(I don't own konosuba or any of the pictures here)

After selling Mitsurugi's sword, your party was able to afford solid food for once.

You were sitting at one of the guild's table, right next to Megumin, while she was sucking the food like a cute little pink ball, and YunYun was trying to compete with her.

Meanwhile, you resorted to quietly poke your food with a fork, looking depressed because a so-called goddess took all the money you earned and spent it on alcohol.

And that so-called goddess was begging Kazuma for his own money now.

"C'mon I know you are saving for a house because you're a boy and you want some privacy; I hear you rustle around the stables at night...But I don't mind doing it if you just give me enough money! Please Kazuma."

YunYun, shoving the food into her mouth, looked at you curiously:                                                        

"Y/N what is she talking about?"

God YunYun is way too pure for this.

"Scumzuma"

"Kazutrash"

Embarrassed by the scene she was making, Kazuma promptly pulled Aqua closer and whispered:

"Fine fine I will give you the money just shut up already!"

This party... What have I gotten myself into?

"I am kinda tired so I think I will go to sleep now. Goodnight you two."

YunYun was stealing glances at you, as you finished your meat and prepared to return to the inn:

"What? Won't you go with your boyfriend?"

"He-He is not my boyfriend! Besides, Megumin is just envious..."

You tried to simply ignore Megumin's comments and sighed:

"C'mon. Let's go."

YunYun practically flew off the table.

"I knew YunYun would be the type of girl to follow a boy just because he's being nice to her."

Even after closing the guild's door, you could hear YunYun's squeaks inside.