Chapter 1

Jennifer's P.O.V

As I headed to my room with a bowl of popcorn in my hands...Well we were watching an Attack on titan marathon."The popcorn is here BITCHES!!"I yelled and they all shushed me.

"Well sorry"

"Don't you guys get bored?"I asked them in a whisper. They shook their heads."EREN IS HAWT!!!"Yesenia yelled unexpectedly. Litzy shook her head."No...Levi is hotter!"Litzy yelled back at her.

"No he isn't... And anyways who would like that short man...I bet you he has a short di-"I cut her off "Okay! Too much information!"Yesenia rolls her eyes.I saw that Eren boy come out of his titan body.I heard the girls sigh.
Oh god...why are they such horny fangirls.I thought to myself.

Suddenly The television showed a forest and everything started to like pop up and crap."Woah Everything is in 3D."Litzy said walking towards the T.V.

"WAIT LITZY DON'T GO!!''I warned.

She disappeared.

"Let's go!"I grabbed Yesenia's hand and ran to the television.

Everything went black

_____________________________________________________________________

~Timeskip

I woke up and I saw an ugly face.I saw it was a giant humanoid creature. It raised his hand and broke the Crystal I was held in.It looked at Me and drool started to come out of his mouth.

I saw it raise its hand and broke two other crystals. And in those crystals were two other girls.One had orangish hair and had a white dress that reached her knees. The other girl had black raven hair and pale skin.She also had a white dress that looks like the other girl's. I notice that we were all matching.

I saw the Creature closely and he looked familiar. OH NO...THIS CAN'T BE TRUE... ITS ALL A DREAM ISN'T IT!!!
I'M IN THE ATTACK ON TITAN WORLD!!

The titan patted my head with his finger.What I thought they ate humans? I asked myself.
I heard groans and saw those unknown girls open their eyes.

"Litzy...Jennifer?"She mumbled.Wait that girl is "Yesenia!!"I ran to her and hugged her."Huh...where are we?"Said the girl who I think was Litzy

I went and hugged her."Thanks to you...we are on the Attack on titan world"I told her.She looked at me."Wow...you look like Sasha"I grabbed a piece of crystal and I looked at myself. It was true.

"You look like Petra"Her eyes lit up.

*Growl*,Oh shit I forgot about the titan.

"Ahhh!"They yelled.The titan reached for me.He grabbed me and put me in his head.He grabbed Yesenia and litzy and started to cuddle them in his arm like if they were barbie dolls.

"Huh?"Yesenia and Litzy questioned.
"He's soooo cute let's name him Bob!!"Litzy squealed. He grabbed me and I just looked into his eyes.

"Dude we are like Titan goddesses!"I exclaimed."I wondered if we are titan shifters?"Litzy asked herself.
I rolled my eyes,but it will be pretty cool if we could do that.

Bob the titan put me safely in the ground.I started to pick flowers and Gave them Bob.He examined them and then he ate them.

LOL

"I got bored!"Litzy whined.We all nodded.
*THUMP THUMP THUMP* loud steps were heard.We started to panic.Bob stood up and grabbed us.We saw another titan.He stated to ran towards bob and he bit him in the arm.

More titans came out and punched the Unknown titan.Were they protecting us?

We then heard an explosion and saw A lightning bolt. The Titans and bob started to run towards it."Wall Maria...Is now destroyed."I saw Litzy and I heard Yesenia Gasp.

"Poor Eren...BOB RUN AT FULL SPEED!!"I ordered and he did as I told.

Wall Maria...here we come!!!

How was it

Boring

Interesting or

Stupid

Vote,

Comment or follow.