Chapter 3

Yesenia's P.O.V

'I feel bad for Eren that I would've killed that Titan and slaughter all of them ' I pretended to be on my phone just randomly poking it. I then looked at my reflection on my big phone and screamed "I look like a freaking ten year old!?  " I  whispered-yelled to Litzy and Jennifer . After I looked at them both carefully I noticed they did too "what? " Jennifer asked " ummm" I then I let her see her reflection on my phone.

"Oh god... We look fucking younger!"She exclaimed.

Then suddenly Armin pops up in front of us "What are you guys doing ?"He asked I shrieked.

"What are those things you have in your hands?"I was nervous and just said randomly "it's a small mirror "

Armin said " But why...Did I just see it light up? "I got even more nervous and whispered to Litzy "help me! "

"Ugh fine... It's a Galaxy S III a  ZTE and a Galaxy S 5."Armin raised an eyebrow. "what's with the questions " I said shyly.

"Just wanted to know... Can I see. "He said and Jennifer let him borrow  her phone {Galaxy S 5} he helded in his hand he looked at it turning it around.

"Where do you come from?"He asked once again.Moment of truth.I thought to my self.

"We come from outside the walls. "Jennifer answered and his eyes widened.

"Really... Did you see something called the ocean.?"

Eren and Mikasa came up to us with shock written in their faces. "No way"Eren and Mikasa whispered  in Unison.

"So did you see it"we nodded. A smile came up on Armin's face... I saw Jennifer blush. 'awwweee she likes Armin ' I thought , I then smirked and whispered  to Armin "I think Jennifer likes you "I looked at Armin and gasped in my mind and tried not to giggle he was blushing too . I was trying to avoid eye contact with Eren for a reason,  I knew my heart would start beating fast "so what are we going to do you two " I sighed I then remembered "oh yeah the ocean is really beautiful and nice to swim in just don't go into the shallow water I learned that the hard way by drowning " I turned around Litzy was handing Mikasa and Armin seashell necklaces I gave Eren my necklace  looking down being red "u-umm here you can have my seashell necklace " Eren was confused or serious because he said " thanks "

Eren's P.O.V

I saw the girl Blush and I was confused , I thanked her for the Seashell necklace at least that's what I heard they were called . For some reason my cheeks heated up.

She saw me and I was blushing even more than last time.

Yesenia's  P. O. V

I looked up for a second "oh looks like have a fever " I checked his forehead " well your not warm on your forehead but on your cheeks " I hugged him and whispered " I'm so sorry for your loss... "he hugged back and cried in my shoulder.

Vote

Comment  or

Follow