Chapter 6

Yesenia's P.O.V

I was so happy Jenni came back.I almost cried, but she has changed a lot.
She looks..beautiful well she has been beautiful but she looked more beautiful.
Her personality also changed from Cheerful to Serious and it scared me and I think it scared Litzy too.To be honest... I don't like this new Jennifer.

We were 3 to 5 feet apart from each other and commander Keith passed by Jennifer and us too but he stopped in front of some cadets and..... He literally just picked Connie and stretched his face he looked Chinese Hehehe

Commander saw Sasha eating a potato "Hey you, there what do think you're doing ?"Commander said letting go of Connie.
She continued to eat.

"You are officially on my shiplist. Just what the hell are you think you're doing."He snapped. She swallowed the potato and clutched part of it on her chest. "Sasha brause from Dauper village on the south side of wall Rose!!!''She yelled out.

"What is that your holding on your right hand? "He asked.
"A steamed potato,sir...I found one in the cookhouse that was ready to eat, so I couldn't help myself. "She answered. He kind of whispered back "you stole it...why did you decide to eat it now? "

Time skip to later~ ๏_๏

"Yeah I saw the big guy..." gasping could be heard. "He stuck his head over the outer wall " people were whispering around the room.
"Fuck those rumors"Jenni muttered. "Yeah he was big, but not that big "people were asking questions "It's not like that " He took a bite out of his bread. "Those stupid titans , they're not that big of a deal."

Jenni sighed and we all look at her. "it's titan payback time I made it years to be trained as a soldier.All of a sudden the reality is sinking in. I'm joining the scout regiment then I'm going to send the titans back to hell, I'm going to butcher them all.."he got interrupted by Jean

"Hey are you crazy or something , not that it's my business " . Eren spoke again "I guess we'll see or at least I will you seem content hiding in the interior with the MP's ".By now it looked like they were arguing "Look I'm just speaking honestly here kid, I think it's better than being a loud mouth, bragger, tough guy, wannabe, pretending he's not scared as the rest of us " .Eren stood up and said "Are you trying to pick a fight? " Marco stood in the middle " Stop it guys! "

Jean stood up too "Alright sure. Makes no difference to me " he walked over and they were standing face to face.

"Oh my god... Look at that body"Jenni said,looking at Jean with an 'I'm interested in you' look. I covered my mouth and started laughing. Litzy laughed as well and they were staring at us.

That bell rang and Jean sighed."Look, I apologize, sorry for calling you names and dismissing your choice of career... Put it there kid what do you say?"He slaps his hand and says "Alright...Yeah I'm sorry as well. "He just walked away.

"Let's go... I'm gonna talk to Eren."I said. We started to walk and me and Litzy put Jenni behind our backs."What the? "I cut her off my elbowing her. "Eren... Guess who's back!! "Litzy squealed.

"Who? "He raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Jennifer!!"We both yell out."Ohhh that girl? Where is she and how could she survive ?!"he was really surprised I pointed to where Jennifer was "there "

Jennifer Just smiled and waved at him. "Hello Eren"She greeted. "my stomach hurts..."It looked like I was hugging myself. "What's wrong? "Litzy asked me, "ummmm...I have..the um "I went closer to her and whispered in her ear " I'm on my period " Litzy gasped.

I clutching my stomach again. This pain was unbearable."Are you okay? "Eren asked a little worried. "d-does it look like I'm okay?! "I snapped. Litzy whispered to Jenni.

Then out of nowhere she started digging through the bag , I think she was searching for a period pad. After she was done searching she secretly gave me a pill and pad 'well I guess the pill is for my stomach cramps '. I grabbed them from her and went to the restroom fast 'ow it's still hurting like heck '

"Hey... Come out "Eren whispered
I was almost finishing putting my pad and then there was a knock. "Hold your shit motherfucker!!"I yelled at Eren.

I finished and I got out.