Chapter 4

Jennifer's P.O.V

I woke up an I realized that we were back in our world.I heard the sound of snoring and it came from Yesenia."Eren..."She mumbled in her sleep.

''Eren" She repeated.I shook her and she woke up.Drool was at the side of her mouth... Gross."Dang girl were you having a wet dream?''I asked"No I was dreaming about that we had a a pet titan named Bob and that we were trying to save Eren's mom"My eyes widened."That what I dreamed about"I told her."Yeah,me too"Said Litzy.

This was totally freaking me out.Three girls having the same dream was pretty weird.

"What day is it today?"Yesenia asked.

I looked at my phone."Monday and it's 6:30 in the morning and school starts at 8:40,so let's hurry up,so we could go."I too them.Their eyes lowered I raised an eyebrow "What?"I asked.

"I wish  the dream was real"Yesenia and litzy said in unison."Its just a dream it isn't real"I told them.

~Timeskip

We were in school and Litzy was laughing her butt off.I don't understand them.Yesenia asked me if I wanted to ride the horse and I simply said yes.

Wait

I think its the other way around ...the horse was riding me.Then I realized what they meant.

"Eww you nasty bitches!"I yelled.
They were still laughing "We meant that horseface Jean was going to ride you...ya know is called the 'Secs' .My eyes widened in horror,I did not even know who the hell was Jean.
Litzy then showed me a picture of this Jean character and I have to admit he was pretty cute.

"Truth or dare?"Yesenia asked.

"Truth"

"Is it true you want to be Levi's girl"Litzy blushed a and nodded."Truht or dare?"Litzy asked me.
  ''Dare ,so y'all know I have balls"JK I don't have balls.
"I dare you to flirt with Jean and sing the Katy Perry song."I just nodded... Y'all know why?...Because it was all just a dream.

"Hey where's my seashell necklace"Yesenia suddenly asked changing the subject. I touched my neck and I didn't have mine.
        Was that dream real?
No I must be loosing my mind.

Litzy's eyes widened "Oh sh-"Litzy was cut off by the bell."See you later "I yelled at them.

                                               * * *

All freaking day thinking about that stupid dream.
"Hey guys"Yesenia greeted.

"Hi"we replied

We were walking to our apartment, yes our apartment... Our parents let us stay on our own.They just pay the rent for us,since they are rich.
I wanted to live with my friends,but at first my mom didn't agree with two 13 year olds and one 14 year old (Me) living together.Since me and Litzy are in the 8th graders we can't get a job.Yesenia on the other hand is a seventh grader.

"At last...Home Sweet home"Yesenia sighed in relief  and sat in the couch.

"EEK!"Litzy squealed."I know what to do to go back...let's watch A.O.T again and go to sleep."She clapped her hands together.
   This girls is pretty smart. I thought to myself.
"Alright then...what are we waiting for let's go!"Yesenia yelled.

"WAIT!?"I yelled back.
They looks at me."Give me the bagbyou had back in that world,so we could stuff it with food and other goods"I told them.

~timeskip

"Everything ready?"I asked and they replied happily.

~list~
•chips
•Phone/ear buds/charger
•coke/water
•clothes
•Tide detergent (WTF)

"What's the Tide detergent for?"I asked Litzy."For Levi,since he's a cleaning freak"Litzy replied.
We made an 'O' shape with our mouths.

  I held the bag while we watched A.O.T it was 9:00pm and we were getting very sleepy.
Next thing we know...we were out.

Hey guy sorry for not updating soon

Question of the day:

Who do you think will win...A Dinosaur or a titan?

Chapter by:JennilovesKitties01

Vote

Comment or

Follow.