chapter 2

From the last chapter!!!

Litzy's P.O.V

We entered Wall Maria and what we saw was horrifying.

Titans were everywhere it looked like there was a bloodshower we just kept going we couldn't do anything for these poor people so we kept going I decided to try to  get the swords from at least a corpse "Bob could you please put us down" I Ordered the titan and he did as I said and putted us down.

I ran to get the swords from a dead soldiers corpse and even Yesenia and Jennifer got swords from a corpse "y'all ready"
"Yup" they said in unison.

"Bob could you pick us up again" I yelled at him.

He did as I said and picked us up when we were on top of his head we saw the smiling titan grab Eren's mom.
"Bob run to that titan fast!"
He ran to the titan, but stopped before he was nearly there "Bob try to throw us to the neck of that titan!" I said.

He threw us ,but when we got to that smiling creature it was too late to save Carla he already bit her head of and blood was spurting everywhere " We were too late" Yesenia said but since Yesenia really liked eren she just stabbed the titan a bunch of times with bloodlust in her eyes.
When I turned around too see Eren he was staring at Yesenia with wide eyes.

Eren's P.O.V

I watched as the Unknown girl began to stab the titan that ate my mother.Hannes (Idk if I spelled it wrong) continued to run.I punched him."Damn it stop" he grunted"You son of a bitch we could of saved her we almost had her out!!"I yelled as I continued to hit him.
"I told you to stop!"Be grabbed my wrist and threw me down.

"Eren!"Mikasa exclaimed breaking free from his hold and came running towards me."Look there's nothing you could've Done for her you understand...you're a kid...you're weak"My eys widened and I glared at him.I stood up and tried to punch him,but he blocked it by grabbing my wrist.

He kneeled down
"I'm worst...I was too afraid to hold my ground...you're mother died because I'm a damn coward"He started to cry. He stood up and said 'I'm sorry'

We then saw those girls running towards is."Hey wait up!"One of them yelled.

Who are they?

Litzy's P.O.V

"Hey wait up!!"Jennifer yelled.They turned around."Who are you?"Hannes asked.I was about to squeal,but I held it in.

"My name is Litzy...these are my friends... Yesenia and Jennifer."I answered. Eren continued to stare at us."h-how did you do that?"Eren asked us.Mikasa had a confused look on his face."What are you talking about?"Mikasa said."They stabbed the Titan that killed mom"He told her and all of their eyes widened in shock.

"Oh yeah about that...When that lady was about to be devoured... She said to tell y'all that she loved you...I'm sorry about you're loss"We looked down at the floor sadly.

"Come with us"Hannes said I looked at Eren and Mikasa and they Nodded their heads slowly."Alright we'll come with"We started to walk away.Damn!!...we forgot all about Bob the Titan.What ever he could get killed for all I care.

We reached the Titanic's wannabes and entered.People around me were either saying 'This is the end of the world' or 'We're doomed'.

The boat started to move,leaving other innocent humans there.I got a sad feeling in my stomach. I wanted to cry."Hey guys I found our phones"Jennifer whispered reaching into a bag.Oh yeah she brought that bag with her.I thought.She handed Me my Galaxy S III and gave Yesenia's her Cricket ZTE.

Maybe hearing a little bit of music would help,but then I realized that this world kinda doesn't have that type of technology...What is this 875 B.C (Before Christ...I think)
I saw Eren cry he stood up and walked to the edge of the boat."I'm gonna put a stop to this.I'll kill them all,Every last one."Wow that was... Awkward coming from like a ten year old.

His Vow to kill all the titans Made us smile.

That's the Spirit!!!!

Tell me/us...boring...interesting or just plain...We won't be mad...we just want you're opinion, so we could make them much more interesting or funny

Please be honest

Vote

Comment or

Follow.

P.S Bob farted while running towards Wall Maria!! LOL XD.
(^_^)Meh it was nasty

Bye!!