Chapter 7

Jennifer's P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night to feel that a familiar dark hunger. It had been bugging me this whole entire time I've been here. I needed to feed...

I wanted to escape and eat something,  but I will end up getting caught. I decided to ignore it. “ Jenni...are you okay?" I heard Yesenia say. “Yes, I'm okay...you go to bed "I told her. She nodded and laid her head back on her pillow. A few minutes later this hunger was becoming really strong. I couldn't just go sing 'Here Titan, Titan,  Titan '. I get out of my bed and walk outside, I go to a nearby restroom and locked the door. I did the most stupid thing ever. I bit my arm hard and I took a huge chunk of it. Blood was pouring out of the wound by then the crimson liquid was evaporating.  I wanted to scream but that would wake everybody up.

When I was finished I got out of the restroom. I know the blood will disappear , I then feel the hunger again. 'Shit...I thought eating my whole arm will get rid of this hunger' I thought to myself. I see Jean sitting on the grass looking at the sky,  his back was facing me. “Hey ” I greeted. He turns around and smiles,  I see a slight blush on his face. “Hey...you're the girl who was outside the walls , how did you survive? " He asked me.

"Well...um...I hunted, ate and killed some Titans that crossed my path" , He gulped I bet he's thinking that I will kill him if he gets in my way. “Hey... Mind if I join you? " I asked

"No , I don't mind " I sat next to him. “can you tell me more of the outside ?”
"Sure. The outside is better than being stuck in some wall. You can go anywhere...the woods,  beach, etc. My favorite place is the beach. The smell of the ocean mixed with sand is cool, it is very lovely " I said and he looked at me in interest. 

We stared at each other and there was an awkward silence."Do you like Mikasa? " I asked with a bit of a concern in my voice." I think I do, but at the same time I like another girl ". "Who's the other girl? " I asked ' damn I'm curious ' I thought.

"Well she's very beautiful...she has pretty eyes, hair ,body and boobs " I knew who it was now  " Krista " I spoke
He shook his head
" Who is it ? "
" You "

I blushed furiously I bet I looked like a damn tomato. He leaned to kiss my lips and I just let him. It's because I was really shocked.
I pulled apart and looked the other way. " Do you wanna be my girlfriend? "

'I need to think about it for a few seconds. Let me see putting him in danger with the Titans. Eat him? , maybe not bad.' "Yes " I accepted.

Time skip to Next Day

I woke up again and I felt this OMG can't this fucking stop.  I'm definitely in a bad mood right now.
“ Hey Jennifer!!” two cheery voices chimed. 
" What " I answered harshly.
" Woah....Attitude " Litzy said and I just send her a glare.
" What's with you and being grouchy today? " Yesenia asked. " You wouldn't fucking understand " I mumbled.

" I'm just hungry " I mumbled again
" Well eat " Litzy said. I growled,  " it's Not a normal type of hunger!!  I need to feed!!" they both went wide eyed and gasped " F-Feed? ... on what? " Litzy asked.  " If it's humans,  then I would not hesitate on killing  you " I rolled my eyes at Litzy.

" You can't kill me " I said in a non- emotional voice.
" Yes hell  I can! " she snapped 
" Guys...this is no time to fight "Yesenia worriedly  spoke.  I glanced at her and just shrugged.
" I'm far more stronger than you...even stronger than Annie and Eren. That's why I left y'all years ago,  because  I knew I had the damn Titan within me ." Litzy went went wide eyed at my little speech... So did Yesenia.

Litzy glared at me.  I glared back of course ' I don't need her ' I thought " If this causes you a problem,  then I will put to an end to this relationship... I don't care anymore "
I saw them both and they on the verge of tears.
I walked away leaving them standing there,  I could even feel their gaze.

' I did good on ending my relationship with them... I need to stay away from them or else I could eat them. '