Chapter 2

Mitsuki and Sakura walked beside one another in the hall.

Both trying to take their minds off the execution they just witnessed.  

They were talking about the other student in a much more... positive way than the others do.  

Sakura- "-and everyone is so interesting!"

Mitsuki- "Really?"

Sakura-"Yep!  I kinda want to know all of them!"

Mitsuki-"Why?"

Sakura-"Well, if we get everyone together maybe no one will kill!"

Mitsuki-"Maybe!"

Mitsuki chuckled, 

Sakura-"Hey!  You seem to know Nakajima already, and well to!"

Mitsuki nodded questioning where this was going.  

Sakura-"So do you know where her accent is from?  "

Mitsuki-"No actually, it's interesting though.  I have a question for you now.  "

Sakura-"Mhm"

Mitsuki-"How does your talent work, like how do you use it.  "

Sakura-"Constantly!  I think many of the other Ultimates here use their talent like that or have no control over it at all!"

Mitsuki-"Maybe, the rest of the others here don't talk, they all have their little groups here."

Sakura-"Yeah!  I've noticed too!"

Mitsuki looked out the window seeing the sky darken.  Then turned to the rooms.  

Mitsuki-"This is my stop, see you tomorrow, hopefully we don't have a horrible motive."

Sakura-"Bye!"

They both split and on her way mitsuki looked into Nakajima's room, surprisingly she was sleep still with the lights on cuddling the bunny.  

Mitsuki smiled and went to her own bed slowly closing her eyes.