Chapter 5 Trial

Mitsuki checked the evidence.  

☑ Nakajima and the body

☑ Pinned to the floor

☑ Knives

☑ Nakajima in general

☑ Timing

☑ Motive 

Mitsuki- "Nakajima was found with the body and she's *still* covered in her blood!  It has to be her!  The body announcement only plays once three people come in and it only played once Hiromi and Miona saw the body!"

All Nakajima did was nod and look down.  

Narukami- "Sakura probbly bleed to death being stabbed in the right places-"

Nakajima- "Her vitals..."

Narukami- "What?"

Nakajima- "...... I-I-I stabbed her in her vitals to kill her easier, her vitals would cause more blood, specifically her wrists and ankles, though her ankles don't have vitals, to pin her down.  So she couldn't move."

Mitsuki- "So you admit it?"

Nakajima nodded.  

Mitsuki glared and turned to Pochikuma.  

Mitsuki- "So that's that, nothing more!  She admitted it!  SHE KILLED SAKURA!"

Pochikuma ~Rufufufuff soooooooooooooooooooooorry!  But i can't let that happen!  That's not what happened!  It's against *my* rules to let someone fake being a killer!  I find it cheating!  So try again!~

Mitsuki- "WHAT?!"

Mitsuki turned to Nakajima again.

Mitsuki- "you... LIED?!"

Nakajima- "mfh, да, i had to."

Mitsuki-" You asshole!  You absolute bitch!"

Nakajima didn't say anything.  

Hiromi- "She's probably covering for someone!  The only person she'd cover for?"

Narukami- "You said the body discovery was played after Hiromi entered?  That makes her safe, it also makes you safe as well, since Nakajima is proven to be safe that leaves me and Miona."

Mitsuki- "Where were you?"

Mitsuki was acting extremely cold and sounded as if anyone confessed she'd vote them immediately.  

Narukami- "Library, there's still blood in there, Pochikuma doesn't clean the murders."

Pochikuma~Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats right!~

Mitsuki- "So that would leave Miona if you're telling the truth."

Everyone but Nakajima turned to Miona.  

Mitsuki- "Why'd you do it?"

Miona- "My mother, she spoke to me... i heard her a-and she-"

The pale boy started breaking down and crying.

Pochikuma~Weeeeeell you all voted!  Even Nakajima, though she voted for Mitsuki, aaaaaaaaaaand noooooooooooooooow... 

IT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!~