𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Adriana P.O.V

I was sitting in my meeting talking about the new clothing I would be releasing this week, I was completely zoned out of this shit and half sleep until my phone rang which all attention caught on to me, I looked down at my phone to see it was my Armoni school.

"I'm sorry lemme take this call" I said grabbing my phone and getting up. I told this lil girl if she's dying or feeling sick, do not let this school be calling my Phone

"Hello" I answered.

"Hey is this the guardian of Armoni Banks"

"This her mother, everything Good" I asked.

"Well not really Mrs.Brooks, well Armoni here have been into a fight with one of the students in her class room" she said, I rolled my eyes.

"What happened this time" I asked.

"Well apparently one of the students took one of her markers and she punched the Student in the face" She said.

I wanted to bust out laughing so mf bad because this lil girl is really my twin.

"Ight I'll be on my way" I said holding in my laughter.

"Okay"

I hung up the phone and walked back into the meeting.

"Well you guys I'll get back with y'all later, a incident with my daughter has came up at school and I have to see what's up" I said.

"Okay we'll I email you what's our further plans" My manager Alexa said.

"Okay thank you and I'll see you guys later" I said smiling and walking out.

"You beat ha ass Moni" I asked getting into the car.

"Yea I did" she said getting in shutting the door.

"Ight" I said driving off.

"But you know that you can't be going around fighting Everybody child 24/7" I said.

"Little ass kids just be trying me-"

"Armoni watch cho mouth" I said looking back at her through my top mirror.

"sorry" she said.

"Am I punishment ?"

"Nawl but don't do that again" I said, Her ass would have got a lil ass punishment but I wasn't in the mood to hear all that whining and shit.

"Okay" she said looking out the window.

"Oh and daddy told me last night that he want you To face time him"

"Ight" I said not really wanting to be bothered with anyone, it's been one long ass day.

We finally made it home, Armoni ran to the door and I got out, I unlocked the door and I walked in and headed to the kitchen while Armoni ran upstairs.

I pulled out my phone and face time Durk chile, he better not call with no crazy ass shit, on the third ring he answered smiling from ear to ear.

"Whatchu want Durk" I said rolling my eyes.

"Damn I can't get a hey or how you doing" he said smirking.

"No now Whatchu Wanna talk about" I said getting annoyed with his ugly ass..nawl im kidding he still fine or wateva.

"Rude ass but you know the summer coming up and Shii and I was wondering did you and Moni wanna-"

"No" I said cutting him off.

"You ain't even let me finish" he said.

"I just know it's finna be some shit because I'm including in it" I said rolling my eyes.

"well now yo ass is so listen" he said snapping.

"I'm listening" I said.

"Like I was saying the summer is about here and I wonder did you want to fly out with Moni for the summer" He said.

"ion have a problem with sending Moni but why me" I asked.

"Because I wanna see you" He said licking his
Lip.

"uh no" I said rolling my eyes.

"so youn wanna see me" he asked smiling showing his grillz which made me smile a lil but I stopped.

"No durk" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"You know you do but lemme stop but you need a break from all that shit you doing out there" he said.

"uhh I don't know Durk" I said, I did want to see Amina ass and the rest of them nigga's.

"Please shorty" he said poking out his bottom lip and I laughed.

"We'll see" I said chuckling and he smiles.

"Don't get to happy" I said.

"Imma try not too but you looking good or wateva" He said.

"I know" I said taking screenshots of myself.

( I tried y'all 😂 )

"Aye don't post that shit either because people think we probably got some going on" he said.

"Boy fuck you and I'll let chu know" I said.

"Ight shorty" he said and we both hung up.

I laid my phone on the counter, That was the longest conversation we had in awhile, I'm impressed a lil.

I walked into Armoni room to see her laid out sleep on the floor with the T.V on, I chuckled and helped her in bed and took her jacket off, I went into my room kicking my heels off, I sat on the bed and thought about what Durk said.

It may not be a bad idea going back to Atlanta For the summer but I don't wanna be around Durk cause I respect that he have a whole girl NOW and plus I might spam out and beat her ass for that shit she pulled, if you know, you know.

Imma have to sleep on this shit, I went into the bathroom and took my shower.

{ Lemme know how y'all like it ‼️🤟🏾 }

Opinions 💭 || 👉🏽

Vote🖤 || 👇🏽

Share💯|| 👇🏽