𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

Durk P.O.V

"Daddy Can you bring me sum back from Kankakee" Moni asked while propping the phone up eating her candy

"I'll think about, I heard you been talking back to yo mama" I said.

"But she be tripping sometimes daddy, Like she just be getting mad over the simplest little stuff, now when She get old, guess where her ass going." Moni said making me chuckle.

"Where Moni" I asked.

"Nursing home.."

"Now you know you don't mean that shit" I said still laughing.

"We gon see, I make no threats only promises" she said, I wonder where she get all this mouth from.

"Where is yo mama anyways" I asked.

"Not you giving a fuck, where my mommy is" She said.

"Moni watch cho mouth.." I said chuckling rolling my eyes.

"You right, I am doing tew much cause if mommy heard my mouth, whew chile, I probably won't get the chance to see her in the nursing home." she said making me bust out laughing.

"Chilllll" I said, I said getting on the plane seeing the Guys.

"Well imma see you later baby, I love you" I said.

"I love you too daddy but if mommy gets on my nerves, what do I do ?," She asked.

"Hmm just ignore her ass" I said shrugging.

"You right" She said.

"Gots to see it thru my boy" We both said at the same time, sharing a laugh.

this twin nem Fr besides Willow.

"Ight bye baby" I said.

"Bye" She said hanging up.

I dapped the Guy's up and shared a lil conversation, I put my headphones in and zone they lil argument out about who won the game last night, I didn't have the Energy. I stayed up all night arguing with India, it was all because "Why ain marry her yet" Or "Why I haven't confront Adriana about the other night" I feel like if you taking that shit to the heart, you need to take that up With Adriana, but I did promise to talk to Adriana or wateva.

But it's time to Turn tf and not worry about all that extra shit, I wonder why Von ain't get on the Jet With Us, Maybe sum shit came up.