𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Durk P.O.V

"Nigga how can you come at my rapping skills when you rap about sucking toes and shit" Von said hopping on the island

"That shit is true" Dthang said chuckling.

"Only thing I said was yo bars ain't really that Good Von so take it or leave it" I said joking.

"Man just shut cho blonde head ass up looking like Taylor swift 2.0" He said And him and dthang laughed.

"Fuck you Von" I said chuckling.

"You talked to Adriana about coming down this summer" He asked.

"Yup" I said

"And what she say gang?"

"She said she gone have to think onnat and knowing ha ass she'll probably say no" I said.

The reason I wanted Adriana to come down was so I could see my daughter more and plus I wanted to see how her fine ass looked in person, nah lemme quit but lowkey I did miss her goofy ass.

I think about her daily but Adriana never deserved a cheating ass nigga like me so doesn't india but hey you get Whatchu get when you with a Fine intelligent nigga like me.

"Say Gang, you miss her" He asked.

"Nawl, I gotta whole wife" I said twisting my dreads.

Of course I did but I wasn't gone say yes cause these nigga's love to go back and say sum shit.

"Correction, Fiancé" Dthang said.

"Damn y'all still ain't marry yet" Von asked raising his eyebrow.

"Naw" I said.

"Why"

"Because...I just don't know" I said.

I don't think I was really prepared to marry india yet sum things in our relationship needed to be fix and honestly I couldn't tell you why I gave her a ring so quick.

"Shake my motherfucking head" Von said.

"You still fucking with Mina Von" dthang asked being petty asl.

"Ion fuck with that hoe nomo, I told her ain wanna fuck with her nomo because I'm in a relationship RESPECTFULLY and she tried to fight me" he said.

Me and dthang looked at each other and busted out laughing.

"I told her ass to watch out or imma put them paws on her and ion give a fuck about going to Jail, I been there and done that" He said.

"Man yo ass crazy ass hell ofn" I said chuckling.

"When we getting back in the booth together Durk"

"When yo ass gets sum better lyrics" I said.