𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

Adriana P.O.V

"That was very sweet of Durk to ask you to come on tour with him and all but what about you and India" Tae asked doing my hair

Yess My bestieee Boo Tae back in Town because I missed his goofy ass and Plus I needed my hair did for this tour Durk invited me on.

Yes that's right..Durk asked me to come along and he knows me and India don't get along with each other at all, but for these two weeks of this trip, imma be come and collective....maybe.

"fuck her pissy" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Y'all gotta let that shit go, y'all been arguing mostly about an blonde headed ass Lizard" Tae said and I chuckled.

"Tae don't do to much on my baby daddy, Plus shorty mad at me because of DURK, I'm still mad because that bitch fucked my car up" I said and Tae laughed.

"Omggg byee that shit was funny as hell" Tae laughed louder.

"Shit ain't that funny, I beat that ass tho" I mumbled, I bet that hoe know how to not touch people shit.

"I know that's right" he said.

"MOMMY, LOOK I THINK DADDY LEFT HIS CHAIN ON YO BED" Armoni came running in with Von "Oblock" Chain, Me and Tae eyes widen..shit.

"Baby that ain't yo-" I stopped Tae before he can say anything stupid.

"Baby Gimmie that" I held out my hand.

"Nawl this shit kinda decent, Ask daddy can he get me one made" Armoni said putting on the Chain.

"ARMONI WATCH CHO MOUTH AND GIVE IT TO ME" I yelled.

"Catch me" She said chuckling, she love trying me, I nodded chuckling.

"Okay, Tae move right quick" I said slipping my slides on and Tae moved aside.

I started running after Moni but damn this lil girl fast asl.

"ARMONI IM NOT PLAYING WITH YOU" I yelled while chasing her.

"AHHH LOOK AT CHO FAT ASS BREATHING HARD AND SHIT, IT AINT EVEN BEEN 5 SECONDS YET" Moni yelled.

The fuck she been getting all this cussing from, you know what..Her damn daddy be letting that shit slide at his house.

"PICK UP YO PACE BABYGIRL LIKE WE DOING LAPS, CHOP CHOP I SAY" Moni yelled back running in her room.

Tae caught her and I grabbed the chain from her.

"You need to watch Cho mouth Armoni Foreal before I beat yo lil ass" I said.

"Why you doing all of that for a chain tho" Moni said.