𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Adriana P.O.V
• 2 weeks later •

V                        • 2 weeks later •

"Mommy.." Moni said.

"What baby" I asked pulling my phone away from my ear a little.

"Can I get some sour patch kids" she said.

"Uh Lanae hold on, okay baby just one more thing" I said getting back on the phone with my assistant.

"Okay mommy" she said running off.

Lontrell Aka Pooh P.O.V

"This sto never have the good backwoods" I said huffing

I was tired asl and hungry as fuck, I had to get up early this morning and head to the studio after this I gotta head right back and ain gone have time to get nun to eat because another Artist that wanna Collaborate is already on the way, Might as well get sum in here while I'm in here.

I went to back to see A little girl, who looks like she was having problem getting Sum, I was finna walk right by and mind my business but I wasn't finna be like that, I reached up and grabbed it for her, handing it to her.

"Thank you" she said smiling, I smiled a lil and walked away.

After I grabbed a couple of Junk food, I walked up to the line.I watched as the little girl mother paid for the stuff, ain gon lie her mama was bad asl.

As soon as she turned around, I recognize that she was the girl from Walmart, Before I could get a word out, She walked out.

I hurried up and paid for my shit and catch up with her, grabbing her arm and she turned around punch me in my shit making me drop my bags, that lil bitch was strong asf.

"AHH FUCK" I yelled holding my eye.

"Armoni get in the car" she said and the little girl did it looking shocked asl.