Chapter One: Kiyomi Appearance.

DISCLAIMER I DON'T OWN INUYASHA

There was a young girl running through the forest desperately, with beautiful long black hair bangs that resembles a older priestess, crystal aqua blue eyes, a baby blue scarf was wrapped around her neck with a light coat wearing a outfit underneath it.The snow was piling up that collected together and got deeper which made it difficult to walk in around this time of year. Go up to the Western hill,east-west then keep heading north. The young monk instructed the young girl about 4 days ago and since then she follow those directions without anything in her system or any energy store in her body. She kept running clinging to the last bit of hope in her heart, clutching on to her coat close to her heart.The more the young girl ran her breathing got heavier with cloud of fog came from her mouth in-between her breathing.She slowed down her pace dragging her feet deep within the snow Please still be here I hope I'm not to late She thought to herself moving forward making to the village. "I'm finally made it here." She said with a long paused of silence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This take time when Naraku is defeated and Kikyo dead-soul that lived among the living finally found a place in her heart to rest in peace, but there a secret no ones knows the fact Kadea and Kikyo younger sister been hidden to stay out of danger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

InuYasha and Miroku came back from defeating a demon from another village. The master of the village offered them many gifts before their departure.

"Stupid Humans." Inuyasha complained holding a heavy bag over his shoulder ."What with all this crap?"

"Inuyasha it's their way of showing their gratitude." Miroku said.

"Tsk. Whatever," Inuyasha snickered.

"Inuyasha, you should be more grateful and accept these gifts." Miroku said and smiled..

" Why the hell aren't you holding anything and what's with that huge ass smile on your face?!" InuYasha shouted irritated and was ready to throw everything off of his shoulder.  

" Oh, look. We already made it to the entrance of the village." Miroku said and pointed out. The two of them walked past the entrance and saw their wives standing there who was waiting for their husbands to return.

" Where's those brats?" InuYasha asked and looked around.

" Shippo babysitting them, Jeez, InuYasha I can't even get a hello from you after waiting patiently for you to return"  Kagome said angry and she was about to tell him to sit until she heard a loud scream that sounded very familiar to Shippo's voice.

" It sound more like torture." Miroku said and everyone laughed. They hang out til dawn then they started to leave the area until they heard a voice out of nowhere shouted.

" Sister Kikyo!"

The gang turned around and saw a young girl called out the name of a decease priestess. 

" She reek." InuYasha said and cover his noise with the sleeve of his Fire Rat cloth from the foul stench.

" Your that half-breed InuYasha, right? You can smell my fiancee scent from this scarf. I'm looking for him " The young girl said with a weak smile on her face.

Who is she? Everyone wondered.

"Who are you? Introduce yourself." Miroku said and looked at the troubled girl.

"Who is your fiancee,anyway? There's no way in hell that we'll know him" InuYasha said and told her straight.

"I'm Kiyomi the younger sister of Kikyo and Kadea."She tightly held the scarf to her chest, closing her eyes as tears stream down her face" Naraku, that's my fiancee name. I'm looking for him"Kiyomi said with a weak smile before collapsing.

Everyone was shocked.