Chapter Three:

" Ye can't give birth to thee demon child!" Kadea said." I forbid it!"

" Older Sister Kadea! Why you being like this?"Kiyomi said upset as her heart started to ache from her sister disapproval. Instead of happiness filling the room it felt more like hatred.For some reason it hurt it so much tears slowly form in her eyes. She had a feeling that her or a child won't be accepted if she continue to give birth to her unborn child." Is it because my child will be a half-demon? Does that give my child a less of a reason to live?"

While, Kiyomi was speaking on her behalf. Her older sister, Kadea walked out in the middle of her sentence.

InuYasha ears perked up and twitched a little bit. Something Kiyomi said opened up a deep wound in InuYasha's heart that haven't completely healed yet from when he was a child. He felt like Kiyomi was speaking how he felt when he was all alone as a child. Before he even met Kikyo or Kagome. Then he remember that she's siding with that demon.

"Kiyomi have you ever consider that your life would be at risk?" Kagome asked and sat down next to her, trying to calm her down.

" N-no not really, Naraku said I would make it through the birth of our child and that we will raise him or her together. I just want to know where he is, that all I care about. Do you guys have any idea's?" Kiyomi asked as she looked at Kagome concerned. Her crystal blue eyes pierce through Kagome's and she almost gave up what happen to Naraku. It was a weird feeling that rushed through Kagome's body, and she couldn't even shake it off.

" You being fooled by Naraku!" InuYasha shouted with his arms crossed.

" Your wrong!" Kiyomi argued as she turned her head and looked at him. Her tears started to swell up even more..

" He never cared about you or anymore else." InuYasha said and started to state facts." It don't make any sense considering the fact that he was in love with Kikyo, and he did everything in his power to kill her. Actually, when I think about it even more. You are the perfect match for him because you're just as bad.

Tears slowly stream down Kiyomi cheeks." InuYasha, you really are the worst." She stood up and said then stormed out of the room.

"She's really in love with Naraku, afterall." Sango said underneath her breath.

 How you know that?" Inuyasha said." I bet she's faking the whole thing."

" It's the look in her eyes and the way she reacted when you said all that stuff. You went overboard InuYasha! Sometimes I feel like I married an idiot" Kagome said and shook her head back and forth.

" Eh! WHAT DID YOU SAY KAGOME!!!!!" InuYasha said all worked up.

"SIT BOY."

******************************************************************************************

"Let's agree not to tell her about Naraku until the time is right."  Everyone came to terms with and agreed on then they went to search for her throughout the village since she shouldn't had got too far. They know that she'll be target by the demons since carrying an unborn child and since she is a powerless, weak human being.

******************************************************************************************

Kiyomi was sitting down on the Bone Eater well with her face buried both her hands as she was crying. Footsteps slowly started to approach from behind her. She slowly lifted up her head and turned around to see who it was.

Jet-black hair, pretty brown eyes, beautiful purple kimono. For a split second she thought it was her older sister Kikyo, but it was rather her sister's reincarnation. She felt a little relieved.

" Stress isn't good when you are pregnant." Kagome said and held her hand out for Kiyomi." Naraku wouldn't want that, right?" She said as she smiled  softly.

Kiyomi nodded and took Kagome's hand as they walked back to the village.

" I found her!" Kagome shouted and waved then everyone walked up to them. They was worried about Kiyomi.

**********************************************************************************************

" Would you like to stay here for a while?" Sango asked and suggested." It's an empty hut where Miroku and I stay at as Kagome say it in her world we'll be neighbors

" Sure.." Kiyomi said and nodded a little unsure, but more than anything she was waiting for Naraku to come home.  They waved goodbye to InuYasha and Kagome then Kiyomi left with Sango and Miroku.

" We're here!" Sango said as they finally made it to their destination. Miroku went home exhausted and worn out, while Sango showed Kiyomi to the house where she'll be staying. After Sango left, Kiyomi sat down and looked at the place again." A little house cleaning won't hurt, maybe I'll do it when tomorrow since-- ." She slowly stretched her arms and laid down on the mat as she drifted into a distance sleep from reality.