Chapter Two : The Truth Behind Naraku Tatics

The young girl was carried to lady Kadea hut and was still unconscious. The gang had so many questions that was going unanswered.  

" You old, hag." InuYasha shouted impatient and stood up." Are you going to tell us what hell going on or what!?"

" Sit InuYasha and I'll tell thee." Kadea said then InuYasha sat back down. After a couple a minutes of looking at the girl, Kadea started to speak,"Kikyo and I had kept thee youngest sister hidden for reasons, and wanted her to stay away from danger such as Naraku bad intentions and other demons. It was a long time ago when Kikyo died and the same Kiyomi disappeared, but seeing her right in front of me it almost seem impossible. She seem like she haven't aged at all and thee resemble older sister Kikyo."

" Even thought you say that Lady Kadea." Sango said and looked up at the elder priestess." She said that she was the lover of that demon."

Shippo crawled towards the human girl and got a whiff of the scent of her clothing." That scarf definitely reek of the scent of Naraku, alright."Shippo said and covered his nose with his hands as he fell back in Kagome's arms. 

" That's impossible!" Kadea said in disbelief." But who could imagine thee torture Naraku had put her through." 

" She had to be very strong to be working under Naraku orders." Miroku applied.

InuYasha paced back and forth pissed." She was brainwashed by Naraku. It's no way a human would fall in love with an pathetic demon like him!"

Shippo shook his head and whispered to himself," But your the one to talk InuYasha."

" What did you say Shippo?" InuYasha shouted and strike him on his head.   

" Guys, be quiet. We can only wait until Kiyomi wakes up." Kagome said as she carelessly hold Shippo in her and hugged him tightly," I'm worried and eager for answer too. Let's just sit back and wait.

Miroku tried to changed the subject since the atmosphere seem so intense," The kids are fast asleep, where should we take them tomorrow? Maybe teach them how to fight?"

" I can't stay here any longer." InuYasha stormed out of the room." She look too much like Kikyo."

"What had gotten in to Inuyasha?" Sango asked.

" I'm not really sure myself." Kagome said and looked down at the unconscious girl.

After a while, everyone fell asleep inside the crowded hut.

Kiyomi body started to response to the pattern of her own heartbeat. She slowly opened her eyes staring up at the ceiling. Feeling a strike of pain in the back of her head. She had a merge headache then within a few seconds she remember what happen before she collapsed. She saw up as her eyes wonder around the room as she seen familiar faces of the gang and also some little kids that she never seen before, but took a guess it had to be the gang children. She heard footsteps as lifted up her head and looked at the enterance of the door, and seen half-demon in front of her with white hair and golden brown eyes." Your that half-demon who in love with that human girl name Kagome, right? InuYasha." She said.

Everyone slowly woke up at different times hearing the sound of Kiyomi voice. As soon as they woke up they threw so many questions at her face at once. She didn't know which one to answer first or how to answer it.

" Wait ye child just awake." Kadea said and slowly walked up to her sister as everyone moved to the side." Youger sister Kiyomi, where have you been this whole time, since you disappeared that day?"

" Sister, you aged so much. I don't remember much from the day, but I remember that I was playing ball with my friends then the ball trolled out the village and I followed it. I collapse in the Forrest of Demons, and went into a deep sleep for 50 years. When I woke up I didn't age at all and it all was hard to believe. I met a half-demon and fell in love. We lived together and that half-demon goes under the name Naraku. He's not really a bad person" Kiyomi said and tried to convice them but they wasn't buying it." Naraku, never really had any friends. So, when push comes to shove. It didn't pick the best  decisions, but to him you guys was his friends. He did those things for you people to knowledge him. The fighting? Is to help you guys to become stronger and to help find your true self. The challenges? to help build friendship and to see how far a sacrifice will go. All those encounter and fights, Naraku-san wanted to make you guys stronger as his friends." 

It was took much to take it at once. All of this was even harder to believe for the people who lost a love one because of Naraku. It had to be more to the story but they didn't want to put this girl under too much pressure, and make her feel uncomfortable.

"What made you come to this village?" Miroku asked.

Kiyomi out on her on her chin and thought to herself,'" I'm not really sure myself but in the village I stayed up. I was trapped in a deep sleep. It was the last night I see my beloved, Naraku. He said it would be his last battle and he'll return home. When I was in this seep sleep I heard a voice in my head, his voice I believe that told me to find Kadea Village. And the same day I finally open my eyes after three years. The monks  had place my body under a freeze-time barrier, due to Naraku orders. So, I ask for directions to be here, and I was very familar with all of you guys from Naraku strategies. Inuyasha the sturrborn half demon, Kagome the reincarnation of my older sister Kikyo, Sango the demon slayer, Miroku the handsome, and perverted monk, but last and not least Shippo the adorable fox demon."

"Kiyomi, are you really Naraku fiance? " Shippo asked.

" Are you seriously in love with him?" Sango asked.

" Yes, I love him with all my heart even if Naraku had bad intention. It was one thing, but I knew for sure that he had a good heart." Kiyomi smiled and closed her eyes as she place her hand on her stomach," I'm also carrying his unborn child."