Chapter 1 - First Day Of School

Dahyun POV

"You got this Kim" I muttered under my breath as I tried to calm myself down. I gripped the strap on my bag and slowly looked up at the University that's in front of me.

I felt my hands starting to get sweaty as I felt a sudden rush of nervousness. It's my first day here and I'm just a transferee. My family is not rich compared to the people around here that's why I took the first 2 years of college seriously so that I would be able to move in this University. I applied in being a scholar since our money isn't enough to support my studies here. Additional to that, I'm also a tutor so that I can help my parents in our house expenses because my mom is just a housewife while my dad works as a janitor in another University.

My eyes roamed around the University once I stood by the entrance. The students started looking at me with judgement filling their expressions. It's my first day here in school and I won't let anyone ruin my day. I took a few deep breaths to compose myself until I finally had the confidence to enter the University.

If only I could poke all your eyes out, I will really do it. I thought

'Look a nerd'

'Her glasses are bigger than her face'

'She's so white, is she a ghost?'

'Look at her bag, it's so cheap'

I hung my head low when I heard their harsh words towards me which faltered the confidence that I had a while ago. I just ignored their words and decided to walk towards my classroom. 

My gaze was just focused on the floor so I wasn't able to see the person in front of me. I accidentally bumped on this person's chest which caused me to stumble backwards a little. 

"Are you blind?!" the person shouted which caused me to instantly look up in fear. My glasses fell a little so I had to adjust it first until I could finally make out the figure of the person who just shouted.

Chou Tzuyu

The school's biggest bully

The daughter of one of the richest CEO here in Korea and Taiwan

"Are you deaf too?! I'm talking to you!" I blinked a few times and tried to form the right words but I just couldn't. This is Chou Tzuyu that's in front of me and I don't know what should I say because I don't want the situation to get worst.

The famous and rich ones in this school is not new to me anymore because they are also known in my past schools, so I already have an idea on who they are and the reputation that their families have. 

"I-I'm s-sorry" I stuttered and bowed as her gaze landed on my whole being.

"You seem new here, so you probably don't know who I am" she smirked and gripped the collar of my shirt before pinning me against the lockers. My back harshly hit the lockers as I hissed in pain before swallowing thickly, nervous on what might happen next.

"Since you're new here, I'll just leave you a warning..." the students around us started to stare as I looked down in shame. The others were just focused on what's happening, not even a person wants to help though there are still some who could only look at me with pity in their eyes. I couldn't blame them either because Tzuyu is someone whom you should not mess with and it really is my unlucky day to have encountered her on my first day. 

"...Never ever mess with the one and only Chou Tzuyu, got that?" she asked and shook me a little which forced me to have an eye contact with her intense ones. 

"Y-Yes" I answered as she immediately pushed me towards the floor which caused my butt to hit the ground. I groaned in pain as I heard Tzuyu chuckle at my state before walking away. The students started leaving too as I bit my lip to stop the tears that's forming in my eyes.