Chapter 22 - Nice To Meet You

Third Person POV

"DEAR LORD! WHY IS SANA SO CLUMSY?!" Jihyo beamed as she entered the room with Nayeon. Sana, who's sitting on the bed, rolled her eyes while Momo was busy disturbing Mina who was playing on her phone.

"All you talk about is God. What if you're not going to heaven?" Nayeon raised a brow at Jihyo who gave her a glare in response.

"Don't forget that I'm God Jihyo and it's because I don't want to reunite with you in hell" Jihyo said which earned a scoff from Nayeon.

"What's wrong with that? At least we'll see each other again even in the afterlife. Besties forever!" Nayeon snapped back as Jihyo sarcastically chuckled.

"That's the point! I'm tired of seeing your face" Jihyo said and from there, the both of them continued exchanging arguments to each other while the J-Trinity looked at them in a bored manner. All three of them snickered at the image inside their heads. 

God Jihyo HAHHAHAHA

God Jihyo HAHHAHAHA. J-Trinity thought

"You really want to fight Im Nayeon?!" Jihyo shouted as Nayeon stood her ground.

"Are you challenging me?!" Nayeon snapped back as they glared at each other.

"I hope you don't regret it" Jihyo threatened as Nayeon scoffed and started doing some stretches.

"Oh, you're on bitch!"

*Time skip*

"Is she still going to wake up?" Momo pertained to Nayeon who's unconscious on the couch. The others just shrugged as Momo then took a marker before going towards Nayeon to start drawing on her face.

"I can't believe you would knock her out Ji" Mina chuckled as Jihyo looked at Momo who's drawing whatever she can on Nayeon's face.

"Nayeon will surely kill you once she sees what you've done to her face" Jihyo said as Momo just mimicked what she said and continued drawing on the other's face.

"We haven't seen you guys for a while, how are things with Daniel?" Sana asked as they all averted their attention to Jihyo.

"We broke up" Jihyo casually said as they all look at her with shocked expressions before it was replaced by pity except for Nayeon who's still passed out with a drawing of an eggplant near her mouth.

"What happened?" Mina asked and paused her game for a while as Jihyo exhaled loudly and massaged her temples.

"It was a mutual understanding. We were busy with college and it just happen that we fell out of love but I'm fine now, no need to be worried gays" Mina patted Jihyo's back who smiled in return at the gesture.

"So you have no love life for now?" Sana asked as Jihyo looked away.

"I'm kind of seeing someone...it's Sejeong" Jihyo smiled shyly as her friends started squealing.