Chapter 11 - Meet The Kims

Third Person POV

Finally! Dahyun thought once they finally arrived the parking lot. She gently placed Sana down and gave her all of her things. The pale girl fixed her glasses that fell just by the tip of her nose before clearing her throat to catch the latter's attention.

"I-I'll be going now" Dahyun bowed a little and turned her back, ready to leave the place. 

"Hey wait! T-Thank y---" Sana was about to say something but the other girl immediately sprinted away until her figure was out of sight. Sana immediately fished out for her keys inside her bag before going inside her car, hoping to catch up to Dahyun.

When Sana was finally out of sight, Dahyun stopped running to catch her breath. She turned around to see if she could still catch a glimpse of Sana but there was none. She sighed in relief before wiping the beads of sweat that formed on her forehead. 

Thank God, I was able to run that fast. My short legs won't cooperate with me sometimes. Dahyun thought. She noticed her reflection on some car window and almost shrieked in surprise after seeing herself. Her pimples were visible and some might pop anytime soon. Her hair was also disheveled probably due to running a while ago and her big glasses is almost consuming half of her face. The pale girl pouted at the sight and thought why the world couldn't be more fair when it comes to beauty. 

The pale girl suddenly remembered how Sana sniffed her while she was carrying her. Dahyun decided to sniff herself thinking that she probably smells bad but no, she could still smell the baby powder scent on herself.

Why was she smiling when I smell good? Dahyun frowned by the thought and just shrugged to herself. She scanned the area to see if there's any public transportation available but there's none. The pale girl sighed in annoyance and decided to just walk home. 

She already made a few steps when a car suddenly stopped by in front of her. Dahyun's eyebrows furrowed as she tried to see the owner of the car but it was no use since the car was tinted. She just shrugged and was about to continue walking away when the person got out of the car to reveal herself to Dahyun.

"Miss Sana?" Dahyun asked in surprise to which Sana reciprocated with a smile.

"Going home?" Sana asked as Dahyun gulped and slowly nodded her head.

"Do you need a ride?" Sana inquired but Dahyun immediately shook her head.

"Uhm, I'll w-walk home...my h-house i-is just close" Dahyun stammered as Sana chuckled thinking that Dahyun was so cute while stuttering. Dahyun's face reddened in embarrassment as she looked down on her feet.

"Hop in, I'll give you a ride" Sana said while opening the door of the car as Dahyun immediately looked up to her in surprise.

"Ride?" Dahyun asked as Sana hummed in response

"Yeah in front of you" Sana said as Dahyun suddenly got flustered when nasty thoughts crossed her mind.

"Take this as a thank you for taking care of me and uhm for y-you know h-helping me back there" Sana looked down with a blush on her cheeks after remembering what happened before they left school. Dahyun bit her lip to suppress her smile because Sana looks cute with her cheeks slightly coated in pink.

Taking a deep breath, Dahyun went inside Sana's car making the latter secretly smile. After telling her address to Sana, they were both surrounded by an awkward silence. Sana was just focused on driving while stealing secret glances on the nerd beside her. Meanwhile, Dahyun was just gazing outside the window, too shy to start a conversation with Sana. Like before, the silence was suffocating Sana so she cleared her throat which caught the latter's attention.