Big enough bathtub

"Are you serious?" Madara nodded and Hashirama lowered himself in the hot water of their bathtub with a moan a second later. That was unbelievable, almost heaven. Hashirama stretched his arms along the rim and tilted his head backward to stare at the ceiling. He felt Madara move his legs, trying to find a more comfortable position for the both of them, and Hashirama closed his eyes to enjoy that small slice of paradise, Madara's quiet moan in his ears.

"How long?" Hashirama whispered after what felt like an year. Madara made a small questioning noise and Hashirama elaborated "Till they're back." "A couple hours." Hashirama wriggled a bit and lowered himself deeper in the water, murmuring "If I fall asleep don't let me drown." before relaxing completely now that he could. Their parents wouldn't bring Haruki back for an hour, at the very least, and that alone sounded like a dream, but Madara rubbing his calves while they both soaked in the tube was even better.

Hashirama moaned softly when Madara's wandering hands reached his thighs and he opened his eyes to stare at his lover and father of their daughter hungrily. Madara licked his lips and Hashirama mirrored him.

They never made it to the bedroom, that time.

*

Everyone!

This is the end of this journey! I'm a bit sad!

I want to thank you all for the unconditional support and love you showed me: THANK YOU SO SO MUCH, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THAT MEANT TO ME.

I really hope you are alright and well, wherever you are around the globe, but please keep taking care of yourselves!

I send you my love!

Until next time,

-Hh