1

*Annas POV*

I was at the mall by myself since my sister was busy and I had only have one friend but he had to go to his grandparents for who live in Florida for summer vacation. I was walking through forever 21 when I noticed a guy who was probably in his late 30's, staring at me. I decided I would just pay for my stuff and go to another store. I paid for my stuff and went to the food court but the but the followed. I ordered a pretzel hoping he would leave but he didn't. 

I started walking around the mall but he didn't leave me. I started freaking out because the mall was closing soon and there weren't many people around. 
"Are you lost I can take you out to your car" the guy said after approaching me. 
"Um no" I said and looked around. 
"Come on let's go" the guy said as he grabbed my arm. 
"WHAT THE HELL LET ME GO" I yelled. 
"HELP" I yelled but nobody was there. 
"Babygirl nobody's here" the guy said dragging me to the door. 
"HELP" I yelled again and saw a group of guys. 

"You ok" one of them asked walking over
"HELP ME" I yelled. They came over and punched the guy making him let go of me and leave.
"You alright" one of them asked.
"Now I am thank you" I said.
"How are you getting home" 
"My sister borrowed my car so just take me outside so I can wait for a uber" I said. 
"We aren't about to leave you" one of them said. 
"We can drop you off" one of them said. 
"I dont wanna be kidnapped" I laughed. 

"We won't" 
"Well at least it will be guys my age kidnapping me and not some old pervert" I said. I followed them to their car. I got into the the back of the car 
"So what are your names" I asked
"I'm Josh" 
"Im Bryce"
"Im Jaden"
"Im Kio"
"Im griffin"
"And im Noah"
"So whats you name" Bryce asked. 
"Im Anna" I say. 

"So we kind of need your address or we can take you to our house and you can get and uber from there" Josh said.  
"I'll get Uber from your place" I I said. 
"Ok" Noah said and started driving. 

"Your kidding" I saw once I see their mansion. 
"Im jealous" I say laughing. 
"Wanna come in I promise we aren't gonna kidnap you" Jaden said holding the front door open. 
"Um I don't trust that very much" I said. 
"So you gonna go home" he asked and all the boys had went inside. 
"Yea I just need to tell either one of my siblings or my bestie to pick me up" I said. 
"Well i'm gonna wait here to cause why not get to know a stranger" he said laughing and closed the door. We sat on the floor awkwardly. 

"Sooo" I said. 
"How old are you" Jaden asked
"17" I said
"You" I asked
"17" he said
"Hey give me your tiktok, insta, and snap" he said handing me his phone. 
"Oh ok" I said and put my tiktok, insta, and snap. 
"Thanks" he said. 
"So you mentioned siblings" he said. 
"Ya i'm the youngest out of a brother and sister" I said.
"Im the youngest out of two girls" he said.

"That was probably not fun" I said laughing.
"It wasn't the worst" he said and a car pulled into the driveway. 
"Oh well thats gonna be Vinnie" I said getting up. 
"Well thanks for maybe saving my life earlier" I said and hugged him. I got into Vinnies car and he looked at me. 

"MISS GURL DO YOU HAVE A RICH BOYFRIEND THAT I DONT KNOW ABOUT" he yelled making us both laugh. 
"No they they saved me from being kidnapped earlier" I said.
"You were almost kidnapped" he asked trying not to laugh. 
"Yup" I said. 
"Well since we are going to your house and it's 9pm I am gonna stay over" he said. 

"Why you telling me you could stay without telling me and nobody would care" I said. 
"And your parents let us sleep in the same bed with the door closed" he winked. 
"SHUT UP" I laughed pushing him. 
"Well was I wrong" he asked. 

"We have known each other since the day I was born and spend all our free time together" I said
"Doesn't mean they don't know we won't fuck" he said. 
"Vinnie when we are drunk we don't even fuck if we sleep in the same bed" I laughed. 
"I guess" he said

_______________________________________

If this sucks please tell me like actually tell me