7

(It kinda sucks but I drew that and the hair looks like that because its one of their pictures from snap :))

*friday*

*Anna POV*

I was waiting at home with Vinnie as I waited for Ethan to pick me up. 
"I can see your excited" Vinnie teased and I rolled my eyes. 
"Well duh" I laughed and I got a text he from Ethan saying he was here. 
"Oh he's here" I smiled.
"Is he going to pick you up from the house or are you walking to the car" he asked and the we heard Ethan honking. 
"Walking I guess" I said. 
"Ok well be careful and dont get pregnant, especially on the first date" Vinnie said.
"Ok, ill text you when I get back" I said and walked out to the car.  I sat in the car and Ethan looked at me like I did something wrong. 
"What took you so long, you dont even look that good" he rolled his eyes. 

"Sorry my friend was just talking to me for a minute before I left" I said and looked at my hands. He continued driving for about 15 minutes until we made it to a empty parking lot. 
"Where are we" I asked. 
"In a empty parking lot" he said. 
"What are we doing here" I asked. 
"On a date" he said and got out so I did to. He got into the back seat which confused me but I went with it and sat in the back with him. 
"What are we-" I said but was cut off by him connecting our lips and roughly making out with me. I pulled away and pushed him away. 
"What the hell" I said shocked. 
"What" he asked. 
"What are you doing" I asked.

"Trying to fuck you babygirl" he smirked and got close again but I got out. 
"What the fuck, this isnt a date" I said. 
"I wasnt trying to go on a date with you, I just wanted sex now come back nobody has to know" he said.
"Whatever, im leaving" I said. 
"Ya go ahead you slut" he said and got into the drivers seat and drove home. I got out my phone to call cooper but decided that wouldnt be the best idea since we all go to the same school Copper would beat up Ethan without a second thought on Monday and then mom and dad would find out and it would become this big thing so I decided to call Jaden. 

Hossler🎸

"Arent you on a date" he asked immediately as he answered. 
"Um can you just pick me up please" I asked. 
"Sure, where are you" he asked. 
"I'll send you my location but dont hang up please, its dark and im alone" I said as I sent him my location.
"Alright and i'll be their in like 10 minutes" he said. 
"Ok thank you" I said and sat on the floor. 
"So how was your day" he asked.  
"Mine was crap, was your any better" I asked. 
"Ya mine was a lot better but why was it crap" he asked. 
"I dont know" I said. 

*Ten minutes later* 

I saw a car that looked like Jadens driving up to me. 
"Come on get in" Jaden said and I quickly got in since it was cold outside. 
"Why are you out here with no car" he asked. 
"My stupid date only wanted sex but when I said no he go mad and left so here I am" I said. 
"Well he's a dick, youll meet someone better" Jaden smiled and put his hand on my arm. 
"Damn your cold" he said and he reached to the back and grabbed a sweatshirt and handed it to me. 
"Put it on, your gonna get sick" he said and turned up the heater a little. I put it on and smiled. 
"Thanks" I said. 
"You look nice" he complimented. 
"Really" I said in disbelief. 
"Why are you so surpried" Jaden asked. 
"Ethan said I looked bad" I sighed. 

"You look nice now lets take you home" Jaden said. 
"Can I stay at your house please, Cooper will ask why im home so early but if I get home tomorrow he probably wont notice" I said. 
"Ok, you can take my bed" he said. 
"No I can sleep on the couch" I said and we argued the whole way to sway.