5

*Anna Pov*

I woke up to my alarm going off.
"Turn off" I groaned putting my pillow over my h4ead. I grabbed my phone and saw Jaden still on facetime waking up. I turned off the alarm and we looked at each other through the phone. 
"Goodmorning Anna" he said with his morning voice which was hot. Wait Anna you can't think like that your just friends and you just met him like a week ago.
"Goodmorning" I said and he smiled.
"I have to go to school" I groaned. 
"Are you really gonna go to school" he asked. 
"They said if I missed any more days it's illegal or something" I said. 
"Well, only another two weeks" he said. 
"Three" I corrected him. 
"Well you can do whatever you want after school" he said.
"Ya today is a short day" I said. 
"Hey maybe I can drop you off and pick you up" he offered. 
"I'm not sure about that" I said.
"Yes now get ready I will be there in a few minutes" he said and hung up. I quickly put on my everyday makeup got dressed into a crop top and sweats like usual. I brushed my teeth and hair and I heard someone honk their horn outside. I ran downstairs with my stuff and ran into my mom. 

"I see someone is waiting for you" she said.
"Yup now can I go" I asked. 
"Who's waiting for you" she asked. 
"My friend" I said. 
"What friend" she asked
"Mom I am leaving" I said.
"Ok well Cooper has to go to" she said. 
"Um obviously he is like the best" I said and she walked away. 
"COOPER JADEN IS WAITING FOR US" I yelled and Cooper came running down the stairs. 
"Ok let's go" Cooper said. Once we were in the car I was in the passenger seat and Cooper was in the back.
"Anna does he know our usual before school stop" Cooper asked. Shit, I totally forgot. 
"Oh, I forgot" I said.
"Well we need breakfast and lunch so what are we waiting for hoes let go" Cooper said. 
"Where are we going" Jaden asked and I could tell he was nervous. 
"Starbucks and what is it for lunch today Chicken Coop" I asked. 
"Drumroll please" he said and I hit my hand onto my thighs as I laughed. 
"Chick fil a" he said. 

"Do you do this every day" Jaden chuckled. 
"Um ya" I said in a Duh tone.
"How about we get your guys Starbucks and I will bring you fresh Chick fil a" instead of it sitting in your locker all day" he offered. 
"Seriously" I asked and he nodded. 
"I like him" Cooper said. 
"Ya he is nice" I said. 
"I know like we have a chauffeur now" Cooper said and I reached to smack his leg. Jaden laughed at Coopers joke as we pulled into  the Starbucks parking lot. Once we got out of the car Cooper ran into Starbucks.
"Sorry if you find him rude it's just his way of joking around" I said.
"It's ok I can tell you have a mean sense of humour to" he said.
"It's called being childish" I said flipped my hair back jokingly. 
"I think he will get along with Sway as well" Jaden laughed. 
"I will jump off a balcony into the pool" I said randomly.
"Um ok" he said and laughed.
"When you pick me up later can Vinnie and Sab come" I asked. 
"Sure" he said hesitantly. Once we got our drink which Jaden didn't let me pay for he dropped us off at school. 
"See you later Hossler" I said and followed Cooper into the school. 

*Jadens POV*

I watched as she walked into school until I couldn't see her anymore. I smiled because I knew I was falling for her. And her new nickname for me was adorable although it may just be my last name I loved it. Maybe she felt the same way I felt about her. A old woman knocked on my window looking angry so I rolled it down. 
"This is the drop of zone so leave" she yelled into the window so I rolled up my window and quickly leaving such a Karen. 
"Hey buddy" Josh said as I walked into the house. 
"I like Anna" was the first thing I said and Josh just smiled at me.
"Didnt you just break up with Mads" he asked. 
"Ya but Anna is different Mads was toxic and Anna is the opposite" I said not realizing I was smiling about the mention of Anna. 
"Your smiling" Josh said. 
"But she's so perfect how could I not" I said. 
"Awwwwwww" I heard someone say and Nessa, Addison, and Dixie came running over. 
"Please don't tell her" I said. 
"Don't worry we are just here to help you get the girl since are obviously desperate like look at you asking Josh out of all people for help" Nessa said. 
"But didn't I get the girl" he asked.
"Ya but it sucked" Nessa said. 
"I-Im just gonna go good luck Jaden" Josh said and quickly left. 

"Ok so Anna has never had a boyfriend before" Addison said. 
"I had no idea" I said. 
"Oh your gonna need a lot of work" Dixie groaned pulling me to the couch. I sat down and they all sat across from me. 
"What do you know about her" Nessa asked. 
"Uhhh..." I said and just sat there.
"First step...get to know her" Addison said.
"Well I am hanging out with her later today" I said. 
"Alone" Dixie asked. 
"No with a few other people" I said.
"Play a game like truth or dare" Nessa said. 
"Fine I guess" I said and sat there and they sat around me.
"Are you guys leaving or what" I asked.
"Fine we are leaving if you want us to leave that bad" Addison said. 
"You can stay I just though you would wanna leave" I said. 
"Your right we wanna leave" Dixie said and they all left. 

I just sat there on my phone until it was time to get Anna and Cooper lunch. I went to Chick fil a and picked it up and parked in the school parking lot and called her. 

 Calling Anna🥺:

A: Hey Hossler you got lunch

J: Ya I am in the parking lot near the field

A: Ok I will be there in a minute

Ended call with Anna🥺

I sat there for a minute until I saw her running over to my car. 
"Yay food" she said as I handed it to her. 
"Tank you Hossler" she said in a baby voice hugging me. 
"No problem" I said and hugged her back. 
"Ok so be here in like an hour" she said and I nodded.
"Bye" she said and ran back into the school. I just sat in the parking lot for the hour waiting. I saw tons of students walking out from the school and everyone got in my car. 
"Ok ready to go" I asked and Anna nodded and she seemed tense. Once everyone got out she just sat there. 
"You alright" I asked. 
"Hm oh ya" she said. 
"You sure" I asked.
"Im fine" she said and got out. I went inside with her and saw everyone trying to fit on the couch making me laugh. 
"Can we watch Ginny and Georgia again" Anna asked as she sat on the floor. 
"Yes I have wanted to watch that" all the girls said. Once we were few episodes in Anna said something. 
"Marcus is daddy though" Anna said.
"Seriously though" Nessa said.
"Um excuse me im right here" Josh said. 

"But looks at how hot he is" Nessa said. 
"Sorry Bryce but im gonna have to agree with them" Addison laughed. 
"Same here" Dixie agreed.
"Dude our girlfriends are going against us" Noah said. I was kinda jealous though and it was weird because I had just met Anna a few days ago and I was already talking to Mads again. Once we were a few episodes in it was about 6pm and Anna was sleeping as she laid against my legs. 
"Hey I'm gonna put Anna in my room for unless you wanna go" I told Cooper. 
"You can wake her up" Cooper said. 
"I'll put her in my room then " I said and carried her to my room and laid her under the blankets. I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and smiled before going back downstairs.  

*Annas POV*

I woke up in a room that had blue led lights on and a big bed. I looked around before realizing it was Jadens room. I yawned and turned to my side and hugged a pillow. I heard the door open and decided to pretend to be asleep. I felt the bed dip next to me so I slightly opened my eyes and saw Jaden. He was watching something on his phone and I was cold so I just sat up. 
"Hey" he said.
"Hey" I replied. 
"It's cold" I said. 
"Want another blanket" he asked and I nodded. He went to his closet grabbing one and putting it over me. 
"Thanks" I said and curled up. After laying for a few minutes it was still cold so I moved closer to Jaden to get body heat from him. 
"You ok" he asked. 
"It's still cold" I said. 
"Need something else" he asked. 
"I dont know it's just cold" I said and someone walked in. 

"Hey Anna we are leaving" Sab said. 
"Ok I'll be there in a second" I said so Sab left and closed the door again. 
"Bye" I said and picked up my bag from the floor. 
"Bye I'll call you later" he said. I quickly went up to him and hugged him before leaving. 

_______________________________

Ok so I am gonna try updating this and Wrong Number more then I have been for the last few weeks although I am not really sure