2

*Anna POV*

I woke up cuddling Vinnie and decided to push him off the bed. 
"Heyyy" he whined getting up. 
"I needed to wake you up somehow" I said. 
"Rude" he said sitting back on the bed. 
"You know those guys I was talking about yesterday" I asked him. 
"The rich kids yes" he said. 
"Well I found all of there accounts and they are all famous on tiktok" I said. 
"Let me see" he said snatching my phone. 
"Well you better become besties with them" he said. 

"Well Jaden dmed me this morning and invited me over" I said. 
"HOLD UP REALLY" Vinnie said. 
"Ya" I said.
"Please tell me you said yes" Vinnie said. 
"Well obviously" I said. 
"Oh and bring something to swim in" I said and he nodded. He went over to my dresser and got a pair of his swimming trunks. 
"So I get to meet famous people" Vinnie asked.
"I guess" I said.
"And they are all guys" Vinnie asked. 
"Yup" I said. 

"Finally I might make some guy friends no offense to you" he said. 
"He said I can invite whoever I want so let me go wake up Coop and Eva" I said before walking away. I ran into Coopers room jumping onto his bed. 
"WAKE THE FUCK UP" I yelled shaking him aggressively. 
"WHAT THE HELL" he yelled and sat up quickly hitting heads with me. 
"OWW" I said and our parents came in. 
"Anna what did we tell you about waking up people like that" they said. 
"Well it's this or an airhorn" I said. 
"Anna" my mom said.
"Fine then I won't invite Cooper to the pool" I said getting up and my parents left. 
"I wanna go" he said. 
"Then get something to swim in" I said and walked to Evas room. 

"Eve" I whispered yelled so my parents wouldn't hear and shook her.
"What" she groaned. 
"Wanna go swimming" I asked. 
"No now let me sleep" she groaned so I walked out and saw Cooper and Vinnie in my room. 
"Vinegar you ready" I asked. 
"I'm waiting for you" he said. 
"Ok let me change" I said running to the bathroom with my clothes and changing into shorts and a cropped top. I ran back out and saw them sitting on my bed. 
"Let's go" I said and they followed me to my car. Once we got there Cooper just sat there with his mouth open. 
"Rich friends" he asked.
"Famous" I said getting out and walking to the door. 

"They are tiktok famous" I said. 
"Dude we don't even have 1,000 followers and how many they have like a million" he asked. 
"I dont remember" I said and knocked on the door. Bryce opened the door and smiled at us. 
"Hey Anna" he said.
"Hi" I said. 
"So you aren't scared we are gonna kidnap you" Bryce asked laughing. 
"Well you had the chance last night plus I have two guys here" I said.
"Hey i'm Bryce" he said shaking there hands. 
"I'm Vinnie" 
"I'm Cooper" 
"Well come in" he said. I walked in and saw some of the boys sitting on the couch. 
"Hey Anna come sit" Kio said patting the seat next to him. I walked over and sat next to Kio. 

"So since we know nothing about you we want to get to know you" Kio said. 
"Like" I asked. 
"So your name is Anna what about last name" they asked. 
"Shumate" I said.
"Age" Josh asked. 
"17" I said.
"Siblings" Noah asked. 
"Cooper and Eva" I said. 
"Is that enough information" I asked. 
"Yea" Jaden said. 
"Ok well everyone ready to swim" Bryce asked.
"I need to change where is the bathroom" I asked. 
"Oh this way" Jaden said getting up and leading me to the bathroom. 
"Thanks" I said and smiled at him. 

I put this on and go out to see everyone in the pool.
"Come swim with us" Vinnie says. 
"Ok" I said and jumped in. I swam over to Vinnie who was talking to Jaden. 
"It's cold" I say getting close to Vinnie trying to take any body heat he has. 
"Your either really cold or really hot your never warm like a normal human" Vinnie says laughing. 
"Hey i'm hot even when i'm cold" I say. 
"Sure" he says. 
"So are you guys like a thing" Jaden asks. Vinnie and I look at each other and laugh. 
"We may sleep together and cuddle and shit but we have known each other our whole lives and we have went over it a million times" I said. 
"So just friends" he asked me. 
"Besties" I said. 

"Remember when I walked in on you hooking up with someone in my room" I said laughing barely able to breath. 
"Oh god I remember that" he said. 
"Oh sorry I forgot you were here" I say to Jaden.
"It's ok" he says and smiles.  
"You have pretty eyes" I say looking as we both stare into each others eyes. 
"You to" he says. 
"Well i'm gonna get out because it's fucking cold" I say and try getting out but can't. I throw my leg over the side of the pool and throw the other one over to and just lay on the floor. I grab a towel and wrap it around myself but keep my feet in the pool.

I sit there with my feet hanging in the pool as I lay on the ground when I feel someone pull me in. Once I get back above the water I see Cooper laughing. 
"COOPER" I yell and hit him. 
"What it was funny" he says laughing. I get back out and go sit farther away. I put my towel under me and lay on it as I try to tan and someone stand infront of me. 
"Hey Jaden" I say.
"Want something to drink" he asks. 
"Water" I ask and he nods. I lay on the ground and Jaden comes back with two waters and sits next to me. 
"When I was looking at you account yesterday I noticed you make music" I said. 
"Did you like it" he asked. 
"Well I listened to your songs like a million times already" I say laughing. 
"Hey I have an album coming out soon" he said. 
"I can't wait to hear it" I said smiling and Jaden just staring at me. 

"You ok" I asked and snapped out of it. 
"Sorry" he said. 
"It's fine it was kinda creepy though" I said laughing. 
"You just have a nice smile and pretty eyes" he said making me feel awkward. 
"Well i'm gonna go swim and hopefully it's not that cold" I said and got up. After three hours we were getting ready to go and saying by to everyone. 

"So you and Jaden" Cooper said once we got in the car. 
"What" I asked. 
"Looks like he has a thing for you" Vinnie said. 
"Shut up we only knew each other for less then 24 hours" I laughed. 
"Ok whatever you say but I will remind you of this moment at your wedding with Jaden" Vinnie said. 
"Ok now that's dramatic" I laughed.

______________________________________ 

I'm tired and have lot's of homework