4

*Anna POV*

I was in first period with Vinnie. I sat next to him so we were just whispering. 
"Ms. Shumate and Mr. Hacker am I interrupting you" Ms. Smith said. 
"Yes, actually so would you mind shutting up" I laughed.
"You seem to find it funny" Mrs. Smith said to me. 
"Ya what are you gonna do give me detention, call my parents, suspend me, have me talk with the principal because I am in detention every day for the rest of the year, and my parents gave up on punishing me, if I'm suspended that means more mall time for me, and the principal will send me to the counselor to talk about the childhood trauma that I don't have causing my behavior" I laughed and she stood there speechless. 
"Just come sit over here" she said pointing to a seat in the front of the class. 
"Ya no" I said. 
"Ms. Shumate you will do as I say or else there will be consequences" she said so I grabbed my stuff. 
"That's what I thought" she said but I headed for the door. 
"MS SHUMATE COME BACK" she yelled but I walked away anyway and went to my car not wanting to have to deal with teachers. 

I could go home or the mall orrrr Sway. I decided I would go to Sway without telling them. I drove to Sway and knocked on the door to see a sleepy Jaden open the door. 
"What are you doing here at 9am" he asked.
"Did I wake you up I can leave" I said. 
"No, it's fine come in" he letting me in. 
"Don't you have school or some shit" he asked. 
"I skipped" I said. 
"Oh so your the troubled child who needs attention and that's the only way you get it" he said. 
"No school is just boring" I said. 
"You going to work later" he asked. 
"Ya I still need a phone" I laughed.
"Ok well you're here until you go to work so what do you wanna do" he asked. 

"I don't know but can't you turn up the heat in here it's fucking cold" I said. 
"No the boys will complain that it's too hot" he said. 
"Here take my hoodie though" he said handing me his hoodie. 
"Sure" I said putting it on. It was really warm and smelt like him. I could see him smiling through the corner of my eyes but when I turned my head he looked away.
"I could see you staring" I laughed. 
"Well I'm not gonna look at the floor" he laughed.
"Ok, anyways what should we do" I asked. 
"I work out every day but your wearing jeans and a crop top so I don't think you can workout in that" he said.
"Actually I have some of my exes clothes she never took" he said. 
"I don't think I'll fit in them" I said. 
"You're like the same size your just like a tiny bit shorter" he said as we walked to his room. He grabbed a set of pants and a sports bra. 
"A lot bit shorter" I laughed.

"That's not gonna fit me" I said as I shook my head. 
"None of the girls have clothes here" Jaden said. 
"It's ok I can go home or to the mall" I said. 
"Aren't you saving for a phone" he asked.
"Ok so I'm not the best at saving money" I laughed. 
"You will get along with us well then" he laughed as well. 
"Ok well bye I guess" I said as I grabbed my backpack. He grabbed his phone and it looked like he was texting someone. 
"Actually I am not going to the gym because the boys aren't going and we are doing something later so I don't wanna be late" he said.
"Ok" I said confused. 
"You can stay now cause I'm not leaving" he said grabbing my backpack and setting it down on his bed. 
"Well, what you wanna do" he asked. 
"Aren't you like famous" I asked.
"Sorta kinda I guess" he said. 
"Isn't there any famous rich person thing you do" I asked as I walked around his room touching basically everything. 

"Unless you wanna meet hype or go to the studio" he said.
"Oh ya I forgot your guitar boy" I said.
"Rockstar" he corrected and I nodded. 
"Can we stop at my house though, school dress code doesn't let me wear anything small or showy" I said.
"Sure just give me the address" he said as he grabbed his keys. Once we got to my house we both went inside. 
"This house is bigger than I thought it would be" he said.
"Well that's what happens when both your parents are surgeons" I said. 
"Wow that's cool" he said. 
"I guess" I said as I walked up to my room him following me. I grabbed a cropped top and jeans and changed in the bathroom. 
"Ok I look cute now" I said as I sat next to him. He was gonna say something but stopped
"Wanna just stay here" he asked.
"If we are staying I will go change again and here is the remote" I said handing it to him. I changed into a crop top and sweats and ran to the couch where Jaden was watching tv. I grabbed the blanket that was next to me and wrapped myself up in it. Jaden was smiling as he looked through Netlix.
"Vinnie said he will be here in like an hour and he is bringing food" I said and his smile slightly faded.