Chapter 4 Part 3: Monday

HARRYS' POV:

The two girls got out of the bus and walked up to the door, got their friend, then returned to the bus. Becky and the new girl were laughing to themselves while Kellie asked what they where laughing at but they wouldn't tell her. Becky got in first and sat where she had before, beside Niall, then Kellie sat by me. "There are no more seats," Becky stated, "Katie probably wants to sit by Kellie.." I started to shift over then Kellie moved over, then Katie got in too, making Kellie come closer. Katie shut the door and we set off again. "Where to?" the driver asked impatiently, taping his fingers against the wheel. "The zoo," Becky said quietly and the driver drove, rather quickly, down the street. Liam plugged an iPod into the stereo. Becky, Katie, and Kellie talked a moment. I could just hear 'No, you ask' a few times and finally they fell silent and turned toward the front. "Do you have Moments?" Becky asked. "Of course! Want me to play it?" Liam asked. "Yes!" One answered, but I couldn't tell who. Moments started playing. "Wait, pause it!" Louis said and Liam did so. "Do you guys sing?" He asked and they all nodded. "Then you have a go!" He insisted and they looked at each other. "Wanna do that? Like the songs we practiced? We could all sing Louis and Liam," Becky whispered and Kellie and Katie both shook their heads. "Common! You guys will sound great!" Niall said and Liam played the music. They all hesitated a moment before starting. They all where quiet at first, I felt bad so I started singing as well, then the other boys joined in. We made a game of it and soon we were singing loud and confidently, changing pitches as the songs changed. Liam had to turn up the music so we could hear the instruments. I bet we annoyed the other drivers with our good fun, with the windows down. It was way to hot inside to have them down! We finally pulled into the driveway and we all reluctantly faded out into loud breaths while Liam turned off the music.