Chapter 4 Part 6: Monday

(Harry's Prov:) I watched Niall for a little while, sitting up on a short brick wall. I never saw him smile like that for awhile and it already seemed that he smiled all the time.. so I guess this time it was just another type of smile. He and Becky started talking to a little boy that had a handful of bread chunks. Louis joined me on the wall and started talking about what I wanted to put off for awhile. "Talk to her," He murmured while Kellie sat down on a bench near us, waiting for everyone to get tickets. Louis just gave me a 'I dare ya,' look before hopping off the wall and joining Liam in line. I sighed, running my thumb over my 'I Can't Change' tattoo before joining Kellie on the bench. Katie was sitting next to her too but they weren't talking. I couldn't see him, but I knew Lou was watching me. "What'cha listening to?" I finally asked, seeing that she had ear buds in. She immediately paused the music and took out one, turning to look at me. Her green eyes dug into mine, making me look away, just happening to look to Niall. Why was this going so easy for him? "Lady Antebellum," Kellies' reply made me look back over. "They have good music," I murmured, resting an elbow on the back of the bench. "Which song?" I asked as all the boys joined us now, Lou flicked my ear. She hesitated a moment. "I run to you," She murmured before looking to Becky. We got up and started for the entrance to the zoo. I shrugged to Louis but he wouldn't let it go. "It's a start," He muttered, "But now you gotta keep going!" I sighed at this comment, but truthfully I wasn't that disappointed with the fact he was going to make me talk.. I sorta liked it too.

************************************************************************************************************

AUTHORS NOTE

Reading this is reminding me how I was a Niall girl when Kellie wrote this, I'm a Louis girl now <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  LOUIS lln, BYE!