Chapter 4 Part 1- Monday

You woke up Monday and got ready for school. You did your usual, eating breakfast, getting dressed, and making sure everything was all together. You got to school and looked around for your friends. You didn't have any classes with Kellie but you had a few with Katie, and of course you had other friends but school was totally dead today. Almost half your class was gone. It was only a week into school, what was going on? You got your books and went to first period. The bell rang while you where still halfway down the hallway and you did a fast walk to get to class. You got there and sat down, hoping the teacher hasn't noticed. First period wasn't anything special and you ended up sitting there curling your long blonde hair around your finger and letting it fall straight again. The bell rang and you grabbed your books and left quickly. Couldn't 4 o'clock come already? School was so boring that it made you sad that you wouldn't be able to spend the whole day happy.

~

You saw Kellie and Katie going to orchestra and joined them. "Hey," You said as you poked Katie's shoulder. She smiled at you. 'Peter and Katie--" but you couldn't get the rest of your sentence out before she slapped your arm. "Ow?!?" You laughed. "What time are we going?" Kellie asked. "Around four," You answered, knowing exactly what she was talking about. You could tell they were as excited as you were by the way they snickered and commented to each other. "This is going to be so fun!" They both seemed to sequel and you couldn't help your inner fangirl to come out as well. "We are going to meet them! Like together!" Katie said. "Yeah, this is going to be so fun!" You agreed and went into the Band room. "Bye," you called as they continued down the hall.

AUTHORS NOTE!

I think I'm gonna put one of these in every chapter from now on! This is one of my fave chapters so far. I'd like to point out some things tho 1- my hair is naturally brown but I dyed it this year 2-all of my friends have a 2 through 9 schedule and I have a 1 to 8 one so I can't walk with them to band/orchestra because I'm in class when they walk by 3-this is probably my favorit chpt because it's something that we would actually do! TODAY I FOUND OUT THT WE R GOING TO AUSTRALLIA IN THREE YEARS! Next year we are going to a One Direction concert on July 5! BTW I'm not tagging chpts anymore...