Chapter 4 Part 5: Monday (still)

(This one is from the narrator POV- referring to Becky as 'you') You looked trough your purse until you found my wallet. "How much is it?" Niall asked. "Not much," You said and looked at on a bored posted behind the lady at the counter. "Six dollars today," You pointed out, gesturing up at the Mondays fee. "Okay," Niall said, stepping before you into line. When it was his turn he put down a twenty "Two please," He said. "Two adult, sir?" The woman asked and Niall nodded while the woman slipped him two tickets and his change. "Thank you," He murmured and turned to you, handing you one of the two tickets. "Oh, you did have to do that!" You murmured looking to him with a curious expression. "I could have payed for myself," You admitted, taking the ticket gratefully though. "Consider it a date?" He asked and your mind metaphorically melted. What kind emotion were you suppose to feel? You wondered because right now you could have laughed hysterically, cried and screamed all at the same time, and you did on the inside, but on the outside you remained cool and collected. "A date?" You asked, "Really?" "Yeah.. Only if you want.." He murmured and you played with the ticket in your hand a moment. "Of course! Thank you," You said, trying not to show exactly how over thrilled you were. You turned to look at your friends, smiling uncontrollably. You watched some birds peck at some food that a little kid was throwing at them while his mother wasn't watching, for some reason that made you smile more. "What'cha smilin' at?" Niall asked and you pointed at the birds.

************************************************************************************************************

AUTHORS NOTE

The reason this chapter has so many parts is because thats how Kellie put it on IG. Also, when she posted this chapter (about 3 months ago) I had to make the joke, but I already refer to myself as Becky..... 

If you have an IG I'm thinking about doing a contest soon, probably on my personal accnt (@rebmag334) but maybe on @mrs_1direction__, maybe both. I'm thinking about making a 'book' with a bunch of imagines and fanfics that different people write. BYE!