Prologue | Lost Bloodline

⊰⊹ฺ。.゚+ *・*゚+✧*☆゚.*・。゚

GREY

⊰⊹ฺ。.゚+ *・*゚+✧*☆゚.*・。゚

Sakuri family. A prodigy and the strongest family. Have once fought side by side with the shamans to defeat the King of Curse, Ryomen Sukuna. Though he wasn't entirely defeated but the Sakuri head family, Hakuto was close to defeating Sukuna but unfortunately he died in battle, leaving his ten year old son in charge of the clan.

The son, Guro, had grown into a strong young and handsome man that lead the society of shamans as so being named the Strongest of the Era. That title was passed down to generations of head family. Everyone respected the family as a superior they can never surpass. Everyone knew how not to make them as an enemy.

But one day, a child was born without any Sakuri bloodline in them. The wife of the head family at the time was accused for having an affair which was admitted by a man she had an affair with. A lowly commoner she often brought to their compound was seen by one of the servants. She was then banished from the clan, never to be seen again.

The child however was kept in care by the family. They weren't stupid enough to blame the child's existence. As new generations was born, they were born without inherited techniques. But they still have the cursed energy but not enough to use techniques or domain Expansion, they rely with cursed tools. And since then, the Sakuri family's reputation fell drastically. For years they have been shamed and mocked.

That is until one day, the current head was having a walk around the estate when he heard whimpers and cries from the gate. He opens it and found an infant in a basket. With no other information except for the name, Yukio. What's more shocking is the child had a birthmark resembles the past heads. Proving the fact that a pure Sakuri bloodline in his body.

The question about the child original whereabouts came from or who's the mother remained unanswered. When the head family, Seigou, took a closer look, Yukio had a heterochromia eyes. Crimson red on the left and dark brown on the right.

When he took him in, raising as his own knowing himself doesn't have a wife. He thought he could be the hope. Reviving the name of Sakuri.

That's what he did. He planned train Yukio into becoming the strongest.

4 years after, Seigou was shock to see how he can tame a cursed spirit. Seigou wanted to check on Yukio who supposed to in his room. But instead he found a special grade cursed spirit. Before he could do anything, Yukio came in between them, blocking his dad from his 'friend'. Yukio persuade Seigou into not hurting his only friend which is easily accepted. Yukio could be persuasive at times. How could you not resist the sparkling puppy eyes.

Anyways, 13 years has past, Yukio became a student that attends the Tokyo Jujutsu Tech as a second year.

It seems like Seigou's plan was going well but the question when he was first found still lingers around Seigou's mind. That's when he found a dark secret within Yukio. A shocking one.

⊰⊹ฺ。.゚+ *・*゚+✧*☆゚.*・。゚