6 || 六

「私の中の怪物」

⊰⊹ฺ。.゚+ *・*゚+✧*☆゚.*・。゚

Yukio was just coming back from the infirmary and was looking for his precious students, to see how they're doing for the exchange event. But he couldn't stop thinking about an incident that happened last night.

He and Gojo were supposed to have an appointment with Principal Yaga when they were attacked by an unregistered special-grade cursed spirit. When they were about to exorcise him, another cursed spirit came by and was assumed to be an accomplice.

His thoughts were cut off by a loud crashing sound coming from the distance. Worried, he ran over there. But only to find his students and the Kyoto students. "Oi!" The students snapped their heads towards Yukio. "What's going on here?" With a dark aura, the students sweat bullets in the presence of their teacher. "Is the exchange event too long to wait?" He asked. But only silence answered him. "Am I talking to the wall right now? Fess up. Now." He demanded. But no one would dare to say anything.

'Scary...'

"Sigh. I don't have any time for this. Panda, take Fushiguro to the infirmary." And like that he walked. He had another schedule and didn't have time for this. When he was completely out of sight, everyone exhaled the breath they've been holding.

Yukio and Gojo came to meet up with the Kyoto principle, Gakuganji. Yukio didn't want to but Gojo dragged him anyways. When they got there, Gojo slide the shoji and went into where the principal was waiting.

"Principal Yaga won't be coming for a while." He sat down across the old man crossing his legs with his right arm was placed behind the couch. Yukio just stood in front of the shoji, crossing his arms with his eyes shut."He was given a false schedule."

'After some threats to Ijichi.'

"Thank you for the other day, Principal Gakuganji." He said quite mockingly.

"Oh? What other day would that be?" He questioned, acting dumb.

"Don't play dumb with me old man. I'm referring to the case with Itadori Yuuji. As head of the conservatives, you were involved too, correct?" He asked leaning closer with his elbows on his knees.

The principal then sighed as he sunk into the couch. "My goodness, youth these days... Don't you know how to be polite."

"I never had any intention of respecting you. Elders these days love to act important, and it's so annoying honestly." Yukio said, annoyed at the elder's attitude.

"Hey. Your conduct is problematic. I'll be reporting you to the relevant authorities." She said. Well, she seems like she's serious. But on the inside the blue-haired girl is...

'Oh, man! It's Sakuri Yukio in person! And Gojo Satoru in person!'

"Feel free. We don't plan to chat long."

'He spoke! He spoke to me!'

Then the moment was serious again. "Last night, we were attacked by two unregistered special grade cursed spirits."

"Oh? That is unfortunate." Said the wrinkled man. "Don't get me wrong here. To me, it was about like being coerced into taking a survey in the city."

'So cool!' The girl, Miwa internally said.

Gojo then continued about the attack he encountered. He said the cursed spirits can speak, not like any other curse spirits. He also theorizes that they have allies who are just as strong. "It's not just our enemies either. Hakari, Okkotsu and your Todou. The level of our students has risen drastically in recent years, as well. Then there was last year's incident with Getou Suguru... And now, the appearance of Sukuna's vessel."

"What are you trying to say?"

Yukio scoffed "You don't know. The wave of power you guys have been trying to hold back with your pointless status and traditions has grown bigger than you can handle and is now descending upon us. You won't be able to measure the coming of age with the classification of 'special grade's. If you think I'm the only one who'll fight back, you're going to get the hurt old man." He said, in a threatening state.

"I think you're getting out of line." The principal said as the loom from his other eyes went away revealing an eyeball staring at Yukio.

"Oh~ Scary. Well, that's all we wanted to say. We'll be going now." But then he came back, "Also, Principal Yaga will be coming in about two hours. Later~"

⊰⊹ฺ。.゚+ *・*゚+✧*☆゚.*・。゚