2 || 二

「私のために死んでほしい」

⊰⊹ฺ。.゚+ *・*゚+✧*☆゚.*・。゚

-a/n: there's going to be a lot-
of timeskip here

(2007)
·A year after the incident·

Ever since the incident, Gojo had become the strongest. Getou and Shoko were throwing stuff and Gojo while he activates his infinity. The stuff that they threw didn't hit him. Meanwhile, Yukio was resting under a tree while watching his friends messing around. But he felt something was off about Getou.

"Yukio!" Shoko called as she approaches the male under the tree.
Shoko sat between Yukio's legs while his hands snaked around her waist making her back leaned into his chest.

Oh did I mentioned it? These two are dating. Yes, they are and I'm not joking.┌(・。・)┘

"Shoko... Don't you think Suguru been behaving weirdly lately?" Yukio asked. His hands were playing with Shoko's hair. "I'm not sure. Maybe it's just him." Yukio just hummed at Shoko's answer and placed his chin on her head.

-

Yukio was just walking around looking for Getou. When he passed something he heard talking. He stopped his tracks and the dumbass didn't have anything to do so he listened.

According to his ears, there were two voices. One was Getou's and the other was Tsumuko Yuki. She was talking about a world without cursed spirits.
He kept listening until the point where he couldn't believe what Getou said.

"We should kill all non-shamans."

He has heard enough and left.

(2009)

"Huh?" Gojo couldn't believe it.
Yukio just stared blankly at him, not saying anything. "Don't make me repeat myself," Yaga said, disappointed. "He massacred the village and is on the run."

"I heard you... That's why I said 'Huh?'"

"There's nothing left in his home.
But going by the blood and remains, he likely to attacked his parents as well." Yaga said trying to sound serious but he was so confused.

"THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY HE DID..!!"

"Satoru... I... I don't get why this happened too."

-

Shoko and Yukio were out hanging out around the smoking zone.
"Do you have a lighter?" She asked. Yukio searched his pocket. "Nope." Shoko scoffed, "I thought boyfriends prepared everything when they're going on a date."

"Well, not this boyfriend." He chuckled. "You know what. I need to go to the toilet for a moment. I'll be back." He said as he left Shoko alone.

"Hey." Shoko looks to the side and saw Getou. "Having a fun date I see..."

"Yo, it's the criminal. Do you need anything from me?" Shoko asked.

"Well I wanted to steal your boyfriend for a talk just but you work." Getou walks next to her. "I guess it's just my luck." Getou offered her a lighter to which she lights her cigarette.

"I'm gonna ask just to be sure but, are those false charges?" (Shoko)

"Nah, unfortunately." (Getou)

"Why?" (Shoko)

"I want to create a world where only shamans exist." (Getou)

Shoko burst into a small laugh while taking out a phone. "That's hilarious."

"I'm not a child. It's not like I need everyone to understand me." (Getou)

"Just assuming that nobody will understand you already sounds pretty childish to me!" She placed her phone to her ear. "Ah! Gojo?"

"I met Getou in Shinjuku. Hah? No way, I don't wanna die."

When she hung up, Getou was already gone and Yukio came back from the toilet. "What took you so long?" Shoko whined. Yukio just kissed the top of her head. "I had a little problem, sorry. Now let's go." He pulled the burning cigarette out of Shoko's mouth and threw it where it supposed to be thrown.

They walked away from the smoking area to somewhere quiet. Yukio dragged her to an empty alley and pinned her against the wall. He smashed his lips connecting to hers while asking for an entrance. Shoko placed her arms around his neck, kissing him back while Yukio holds her waist.

They kissed for a solid 30 seconds before separating their lips leaving a trail of saliva.

"You look trouble," Shoko said placing her palm on both sides of his jaw. Yukio just smiled peck her lips. "I'm fine. Let's go back." Shoko nodded and they left the alley.

On their way, Yukio's phone started to ring. They stopped to answer the phone. "Hello?".

Shoko then felt her hand were tightly gripped. She looked at Yukio. He had the look of shock and was trembling. "What...?" The phone then hung up and Yukio stared at the ground. "What's wrong?" Shoko asked.

"My father... was killed..."

•••

A funeral was held at the Sakuri estate. Sakuri Seigou was killed by. Yukio didn't know why. There was no proof on who the culprit was. Getou was suspected but there was also no proof of him went to the Sakuri estate.

And since then he changed. From his playful persona which similar to Gojo's he became quiet and stoic. And people knew not to get on his bad side. It's surprising how Shoko could handle his now cold and quiet demeanour.

Years have passed, Yukio and Gojo faced Getou for the first time in a while. They fought. They had to. Even though he's like a family to them, but you what they say, the person who knows you the most is your greatest enemy.

In the one last blow, Getou died. There were no more Strongest Trio. It wasn't the same anymore.

⊰⊹ฺ。.゚+ *・*゚+✧*☆゚.*・。゚

A/n: it's kinda short I know and I don't have any excuse on why it's short I'm just lazy. Also, you have no idea how I cringed so hard writing that kissing part.